Darren Barr

easterhouse64

i watched his interview the other night where he is saying he is definetely staying at falkirk till the end of the season, even though he has spokke to a good few clubs, probably hibs, aberdeen and hearts.why then is he staying because there wages will be more than falkirks but not massively. i got a feeling he might be heading our way on a free, i hope not. would rather have webster, wilson. as i say just a feeling i got hope im wrong

i had the same feeling

i think hes coming

no need for him..who needs an irn man ?

i saw the same interview and kept getting flash backs to gow

i just think he will be here in the summer, and he knows it!!

im not bothered, i would be happy with webster, barr, wilson for next year as centre half choices, lets be honest we wont be bringing anyone in who costs big money, or indeed anyone who needs to be scouted out from abroad.

still hope we hang onto boughy too, but i cant see it

I liked him a few seasons back, but he's not progressed in the way he should have, and has actually gone backwards, so I would have to see him at Rangers.

He is a decent wee player and maybe Walter could make something off him at Rangers. Remember he can play at RB couldnt be any worse than Clubfoot and Whittaker

Goncalves is free to move in the summer, would be a good signing for us.

Never been impressed with him, would be a squad player at best - pish, and get's caught out on too many occassions.