"A H*ns a H*n for a' that"

mccoist355

we aint allowed to use some words and are punished accordingly..we all know what i mean by that i hope?

so what gives anybody the right to use similarly inflammatory words towards us...thats my problem tbh..

ok being honest it doesnt bother me being called whatever because its all aimed at who and what we are and personally

im fucking proud of that and no words whatever they are wont ever change that.....WATP

Ive just never understood the H** thing and its reference to us and if they think they are annoying us by using it then let them ..

cause its meaningless ffs ...and better than being called a celtic fan ...now that would be a kick in the balls....

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my goodness the Internet Hardman Club is out in force tongiht!
Yeah, and watcha gonna do 'bout it :P

just laugh at you! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you not see the greater good of more people complaining? Namely Rangers fans aren't labelled "h*ns" on National publicly funded media.

Are you against that happening?

Can you not see the greater good of more people complaining? Namely Rangers fans aren't labelled "h*ns" on National publicly funded media.

Of course he can't. It's a proven fact that laughing too much causes brain damage & shrinking of the penis.

... actually I think I am against it , I was going to say I was neutral on it, but in the same way I think some Celtic fans need to get over themselves I think some of us need to as well. I cant say I would ever get that worked up about someone refering to me as a H**, especially in the context described above, and certainly am not going to join a bandwagon just cause others do, that aint a good enough reason for me.

THE MEANING OF H**........OR "WE"or"US" as i will now call it..

WE as HUUNS where responsible for the break up of the roman empire ,cause WE where feared that much the romans offered

US all they could because of the unparalled fear they had for US ......

there you go their use of the word is because they are STILL shit scared of US to this day.....

AS I SAID BEFORE the significance of the word and their use of it is meaningless ,they dont even know what it means or who infact "WE" where..

they think they are in some deluded way having a go about nazis or sumfin when infact ....the real HUUNS ousted them and their empire....

otherwise we would be in deep romanic shite ....

WE ARE HUUNS AND WE KNOW WE ARE ..you romans better believe it ....lol

why let that annoy us ....ffs.

JUST TO ANNOY THEM next old firm game we need a big ATTILA THE HUUN banner .......that will shut the pricks up ..if they indeed have a clue..

Instead of personalising this thread, why not continue the debate?

Cowan and Cosgrove have presented their show on BBC Radio Scotland for a dozen years. The first several years saw them invite various 'zine Editors every week as their guests. No Rangers supporting 'zine would contribute because of their constant useage of the 'H' term. Instead they utilised the service of a primary school janitor from Largs and introduced him as, "Chris Connor - the H.. with a heart". Eventually, even Chris Connor was persuaded to withdraw because he realised he was a most necessary prop in their perniciousness.

The last'zine Editor on the show was from the St Mirren mag, 'a store where all the creatures meet'(a Jim Morrison/Doors reference). It was the Saturday the Saints visited Ibrox, lost 7-1 and Kenny Miller scored five. Cosgrove in particular was anxious to aid the 'zine Editor in his mag's campaign to prevent Rangers opening a club shop in Paisley in the several week run up to Christmas - Stop the Shop Stop Bigotry. BBC Scotland offered a prize to this end, for the best written suggestion on a tag tied to a brick put through said shop's window. Cuddly Stu' and Tam also suggested the proximity of Guy Fawkes might give listreners ideas.

Rangers did complain on this one but it did not stop the shop's windows being put in on several occasions. A teenage undergraduate working on the premises was showered in glass and temporarily hospitalised one Saturday afternoon.

I believe that BBC Radio Scotland would NOT have behaved anywhere near as disgtacefully when dealing with any other club. Sadly, yesterday's broadcast proves they have NOT changed.

WE as HUUNS where responsible for the break up of the roman empire ,cause WE where feared that much the romans offered

there you go their use of the word is because they are STILL shit scared of US to this day.....

AS I SAID BEFORE the significance of the word and their use of it is meaningless ,they dont even know what it means or who infact "WE" where..

they think they are in some deluded way having a go about nazis or sumfin when infact ....the real HUUNS ousted them and their empire....

JUST TO ANNOY THEM next old firm game we need a big ATTILA THE HUUN banner .......that will shut the pricks up ..if they indeed have a clue..

Spelling mistakes & grammar aside, you may just have a point mate !

... actually I think I am against it , I was going to say I was neutral on it, but in the same way I think some Celtic fans need to get over themselves I think some of us need to as well. I cant say I would ever get that worked up about someone refering to me as a H**, especially in the context described above, and certainly am not going to join a bandwagon just cause others do, that aint a good enough reason for me.

Maybe its because u act & talk like a soapdodger?

Cowan and Cosgrove have presented their show on BBC Radio Scotland for a dozen years. The first several years saw them invite various 'zine Editors every week as their guests. No Rangers supporting 'zine would contribute because of their constant useage of the 'H' term. Instead they utilised the service of a primary school janitor from Largs and introduced him as, "Chris Connor - the H.. with a heart". Eventually, even Chris Connor was persuaded to withdraw because he realised he was a most necessary prop in their perniciousness.

The last'zine Editor on the show was from the St Mirren mag, 'a store where all the creatures meet'(a Jim Morrison/Doors reference). It was the Saturday the Saints visited Ibrox, lost 7-1 and Kenny Miller scored five. Cosgrove in particular was anxious to aid the 'zine Editor in his mag's campaign to prevent Rangers opening a club shop in Paisley in the several week run up to Christmas - Stop the Shop Stop Bigotry. BBC Scotland offered a prize to this end, for the best written suggestion on a tag tied to a brick put through said shop's window. Cuddly Stu' and Tam also suggested the proximity of Guy Fawkes might give listreners ideas.

Rangers did complain on this one but it did not stop the shop's windows being put in on several occasions. A teenage undergraduate working on the premises was showered in glass and temporarily hospitalised one Saturday afternoon.

I believe that BBC Radio Scotland would NOT have behaved anywhere near as disgtacefully when dealing with any other club. Sadly, yesterday's broadcast proves they have NOT changed.

you sound like an educated bloke ...so why does the use of that word annoy you so much??

ok it was the BBC in a so called funny sketch show that used it hence the thread now you are "personalising this thread"as you say ....

the use of the "H" word is like havin your balls rattled by cheryl coles right hand ffs .....

as ive explained the originallity of the "H" has a whole different meaning to what they think it does .

or do you know what context they indeed use it in ,cause being honest i dont even think they know why they use it mate..

personally i can rise above it and laugh at them for using it ...just hoped more would realise that or indeed knew the history of it.....lol

Spelling mistakes & grammar aside, you may just have a point mate !

what spelling mistake aw dont start me on grammar and shit ya chunt ....lol

you sound like an educated bloke ...so why does the use of that word annoy you so much??

ok it was the BBC in a so called funny sketch show that used it hence the thread now you are "personalising this thread"as you say ....

the use of the "H" word is like havin your balls rattled by cheryl coles right hand ffs .....

as ive explained the originallity of the "H" has a whole different meaning to what they think it does .

or do you know what context they indeed use it in ,cause being honest i dont even think they know why they use it mate..

personally i can rise above it and laugh at them for using it ...just hoped more would realise that or indeed knew the history of it.....lol

Please allow me to refer you to post No 68 on this thread.

You miss the point almost completely mate. Granted most RFC fans wont be offended, but the darkside (many who are on here), complain, moan and use the mhedia to their advantage. Meanwhile, we do nothing as a support, and allow them to call us what they will, remove our songs, and demonise us to the greater public.

Remember it was their complaints to UEFA that seen the demise of TBB. Meanwhile, they can sing what they like, in support of terrorist organisations, because its all part of the jolly Oirish craic? You honestly think the BBC would call them f****** on their website ?

You happy with that? Or would you prefer to do something about it?

I know my answer....

So once again you resort to 'The retort of the WEAK' - keep going maybe you'll win me over with your well thought out arguments and concepts (oops wait - you dont have any - you just follow others and resort to name calling i someone doesn't bow down to your views) lighten up hunny!

Please allow me to refer you to post No 68 on this thread.

ok mate ,but i dont see it as a statement of derision ,i just dont think the uneducated know what the fuck its reference is ..

cause if they did they wouldnt use it ..

So once again you resort to 'The retort of the WEAK' - keep going maybe you'll win me over with your well thought out arguments and concepts (oops wait - you dont have any - you just follow others and resort to name calling i someone doesn't bow down to your views) lighten up hunny!

OMG poof alert..

Sorry pillow btter, T****** alert...

You miss the point almost completely mate. Granted most RFC fans wont be offended, but the darkside (many who are on here), complain, moan and use the mhedia to their advantage. Meanwhile, we do nothing as a support, and allow them to call us what they will, remove our songs, and demonise us to the greater public.

Remember it was their complaints to UEFA that seen the demise of TBB. Meanwhile, they can sing what they like, in support of terrorist organisations, because its all part of the jolly Oirish craic? You honestly think the BBC would call them f****** on their website ?

You happy with that? Or would you prefer to do something about it?

I know my answer....

i couldnt give a toss what they call me ,,thats my whole point ..

they can call me an orange bastard and i will shake their hand and say "you are so fucking right"

cause im proud of what i am, always will be and no name will ever change that .

let the powers that be and the paranoid weans that are celtic have their moans and complaints ,one things for sure

THEY WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN US WHATEVER AND HOWEVER THEY TRY...WATP

OMG poof alert..

What - I cant be gay and support rangers - go on gee's a kiss and lets make up xx

OMG poof alert..

What - I cant be gay and support rangers - go on gee's a kiss and lets make up xx

are you gay?

OMG poof alert..

are you gay?

Who cares, he acts like a pillow biter and T***..

Although, I have it on good authority, he actually may be a bear... <cr>

Ever heard anyone at the BBC jokingly refer to Celtic fans as 'Tims'

Ask yourself why not.

That's because they would be charged (as you would) with inciting religious hatred.

Now they call themselves Tims and f****** but if we address them in the same manner we will get arrested and charged.

This isn't about whether the word H** is sectarian or not but about the flippant disregard the BBC has for Rangers fans and ONLY Rangers fans.

They wouldn't dare use such derogatory or insulting terms to describe Celtic fans because they and their club wouldn't tolerate it.

We do and our club does.

There is a bigger picture which many refuse to see or are too scared to see for fear of having to do something about it.

Incidentally both Nil by Mouth and the PSNI would state that the use of the word H** in the context that these wankers used it in their show was Sectarian.

Some food for thought to the sheep and handwringers amongst us.