"A H*ns a H*n for a' that"

mccoist355

I don't agree with it at all. But I didn't think it was a sectarian term. More a derogatory term which was making us out to be savages basically. Either way it stinks of double standards from the BBC but I am not surprised.

It's a derogatory term for a Protestant.

"Kill all h***" daubed on Belfast walls isn't referring to Rangers supporters.

I know that's what people use it for. But originally a h** meant savage it was from thousands of years ago in asia or something. I am not trying to justify it.

it doesn't mean that in this country though, so i don't see the relevance......

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also heard that chunt ghalloway on talk sport last night call the royal family a buch of bastards cant seem to find a link for it though

hes part of the crew trying to bin the royal family and make Britain a slave to rome

hes a horrible man

and hates us

his show is an anti-british love fest

i also heard that chunt ghalloway on talk sport last night call the royal family a buch of bastards cant seem to find a link for it though
This one mate?

http://www.spiderednews.com/GeorgeGalloway.htm?vid=2400366

thats the one cheers db (tu) he really is a bitter wee timmy fuck

I hate the rancid timmy fuck

IMO we are getting to paranoid there days, jumping on everything that is said. Just getting as bad as that other lot in terms of being MOPES.

I'm not saying that double standards don't exist but who really gives a shit? If they say anything against us I simply won't tune into them again..simples!

People complaining won't do anything all it will do is tell the producers that they have hit a cord and will continue to do it, as they know they will get listeners/viewers waiting on the next "slur".

Each to their own but me personally couldn't give a fuck what some T****** says!

IMO we are getting to paranoid there days, jumping on everything that is said. Just getting as bad as that other lot in terms of being MOPES.

I'm not saying that double standards don't exist but who really gives a shit? If they say anything against us I simply won't tune into them again..simples!

You might not listen to it again, but you are paying for it!

Like most people, the word 'h**', like any other word, neither offends nor bothers me. It is the bullshit hypocrisy shown by these rhetards that I find slightly tiresome.

Like someone else said, will they use the word 'f*nian' or 't*rrier', and if not, why not?

Only words.

Im not hugely offended by the term.

I am however very offended by the double standards which exist!

e-mail being sent, can anyone tell me what the offending programme was, and when it was on?

Spot on.

Remove the double standards!!! And let us call them f******. They know they are, we know they are so why not?

e-mail being sent, can anyone tell me what the offending programme was, and when it was on?

Spot on.

Remove the double standards!!! And let us call them f******. They know they are, we know they are so why not?

agreed m8 (tu)

Unashamed bump to the top.

Perhaps some of you may not be offended by this term, but to the Mhedia, and journalists we are now fair game, because we are seen as weak and prone to turning the other cheek.

And of course any small transgression by Rangers supporters is lept on and blown out of all proportions by the same Mhedia.

Yet at the other side of the city, they can attack us with total impunity and call us what they will, and as some are suggesting in here 'just turn the other cheek' and ignore - they'll go away oneday.

The club, and some of our support have adopted the 'dignified silence routine' for too long now. We are seen as weak and vulnerable.

So, if you wish to lie over and get fucked by THEM, so be it, you will reap what you sow. However, if you wish to stand be counted, then at least sign the complaints form - it takes 2 minutes.

Just imagine, if everyone reading this filled it in?

Your choice:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/forms/

Perhaps some of you may not be offended by this term, but to the Mhedia, and journalists we are now fair game, because we are seen as weak and prone to turning the other cheek.

And of course any small transgression by Rangers supporters is lept on and blown out of all proportions by the same Mhedia.

Yet at the other side of the city, they can attack us with total impunity and call us what they will, and as some are suggesting in here 'just turn the other cheek' and ignore - they'll go away oneday.

The club, and some of our support have adopted the 'dignified silence routine' for too long now. We are seen as weak and vulnerable.

So, if you wish to lie over and get fucked by THEM, so be it, you will reap what you sow. However, if you wish to stand be counted, then at least sign the complaints form - it takes 2 minutes.

Your choice:

You put that very Eloquent. (tu)

Pretty much echo my sentiments.

h** is acceptable, where as the equivalent word for the other side (F*****) is not

I think that reflects better on us than it does on them. These words only have any impact when people become offended. If nobody threw their arms up in outrage then they'd have all the power of "Teddy Bears" or "Hoops" or any other innocuous nickname. It's because we don't play the sectarian card at every opportunity that the word is more acceptable.

You can call that "turning the other cheek" or "lying over and taking it", I'd just call it not being a bunch of whining reprobates.

I'll wait to hear what was said and in which context it was said in before i make a complaint!

It was one of a hilarious "play on words" list of song titles, referring to Burns' "A man's a man for a' that".

Was there any about Celtic?

e.g

Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous Monkeyheid,

O, what panic's that your nine points behind and can only sign shite players fae Sweden.

:lol::lol:

Your choice:

You put that very Eloquent. (tu)

Thanks mate - Proddie schooling you know...

I can't believe anyone cares, if you don't like it, don't tune in, I couldn't give two shits what anyone says about the Rangers, we still sing TBB and the scum fans got hammerred in the media for not respecting the minutes silence, so it's not double standards, and it's a bit ironic that people laugh at paranoid septic fans but moan about some wee fanny calling us h***.

I can't believe anyone cares, if you don't like it, don't tune in, I couldn't give two shits what anyone says about the Rangers, we still sing TBB and the scum fans got hammerred in the media for not respecting the minutes silence, so it's not double standards, and it's a bit ironic that people laugh at paranoid septic fans but moan about some wee fanny calling us h***.
So you don't pay your TV licence then?

i dont think they did mate

did you read about them rioting in greenock last week in the papers? neither did i

i care what people think of my club and our fans, is that wrong?