Cheers from Italy!

Mister Loyal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserved a bit more, It's difficoult to play without strikers but the team fought. We need Boyd,Miller and Novo back very soon. We have to hope in a bad day for Celtic tomorrow.

TAFKAWVB: Somos las personas, ahahah.... SLP :cheers: :cheers:

To be correct "Somos la personas" is Spanish. The Italian translation of "We are the people" is: "Noi siamo la gente". Anyway you was brilliant!

Lets face it, I fucked it up big style. :lol:

Being Scottish with Italian relations it's nice for me personally to hear about Italian supporters of Rangers.

All the best to you Mister Loyal and to everyone else across there that follows the Rangers.

Today in the afternoon my local team will play. Coming back I'll hope to hear some good news about St.Johnstone. I hope to have some pints with some of you in February vs Hibs too. Usually before the match we drink at "Annie Millers'" or ""The Glaswgian" and sometime the last one in "The Stadium". I like all these pubs. Do u know other great "Blue Pubs"? We don't like mineral water..... :cheers:

Thank you all! Truly my local team got a great rivalry vs Naples, one of the most famous in Italian football. However I think that we are on Rangers Media Forum to talk about Rangers. :dry:

I read about that in 'A Season with Verona' by Tim Parks, interesting stuff.

But yes, The Bears' Den is for Rangers talk.

Cheers to all Rangers Supporters! I write from Verona,Italy. I support my local team (Hellas) and the famous Glasgow Rangers. I'm in Ibrox everytime I get the chance, about 4/5 matches every season. Next time will be on February vs Hibs. Thanks to Costablanca Bear that wrote an article about our small but loyal Italian Branch. WATP

Thanks to my Italian Bear ( a very good and loyal friend for near 7 years now) but although I did do a lot of the donkey work I had to get James CR our Editor to Edit it so it was readable for the Bears all over but if you never read it I will put another link to the draft up ( remember this is the draft and a few mistakes have to be changed - first article is by Luca - who wrote the books also and top is number two ) but hats off to Canadaready, Luca and myself for this story which if you look at the comments is made a real impact - hopefully it will be on the main Articles page soon !

here is the link to the draft again - worth a look if you haven't alrteady - more Italian Bears will be joining RM soon !

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=138433

Thanks KingKai. I know this website and we there's a Facebook page of Rangers Italian Supporters too. We hope that the branch could grow up!

Hahahahahaahahaaha Mister Loyal that is fekking funny - if you were scottish you would get it -

'We hope that branch could grow up' makes it sound as if they are all immature LOL yuou me grow as a site which it is - in a week we have over 300 names

but we are looking for more - I am head admin , and Mister Loyal will be helping also - we have a Rangers Historian and a direct link to Italian Gers website and trying to get 1 to here - so it's a 3 way link - intercontinental link LOL - CR is helping us also and we are sure we are going to make this a great succes - come and have a look Bears - cheers

Cheers Costablancabear! Great working in progress about Italian Branch! It's not so important be a lot if 90% are rapresented by people with a soft link or chatting in internet only. We have to find a small loyal group really interested in attending matches. I think that your activities are very useful to let different small groups existented to know each other without compatition and all Italian fans have to thanks you and Rangers Media Forum about. Some trueble lads have contacted me ( and you ) so I think that organizing some common initiatives will be possible soon.