Kevin Thomson

PaulRFC1

Passenger for me. Yet to demonstrate that he is physically capable of playing at this level any more. McCulloch offers far more at DM right now which says something doesn't it?

His completely-underrated-by-everyone-but-me-apparently performances in the UEFA Cup run proved to me that he's easily capable of playing at this level!

Passenger for me. Yet to demonstrate that he is physically capable of playing at this level any more. McCulloch offers far more at DM right now which says something doesn't it?

His completely-underrated-by-everyone-but-me-apparently performances in the UEFA Cup run proved to me that he's easily capable of playing at this level!

Given time I'm pretty confident we will see the return of Thomson on par with those sort of performance he produces during that run and the form he took into the following season before his SECOND cruciate ligament injury.Some people dont quite grasp the extent of that injury,ten years ago and his career would have been offer,the boy has shown how tough he really is by coming through this injury twice and he is still a relatively young player at the age of 25.

I will judge Thommo next season when he is back to FULL fitness (tu)

Did you miss the "any more" bit?

He's had a serious injury and right now is too slow to play at SPL level. There's a reason players retire and it's not because they've forgotten how to play - it's because they are too slow to play at the level they want to play at. Thomson is currently in that position and it remains to be seen whether things will improve.

total passenger, you can come back from injury and lack touch and match fitness but this guy is so far of the pace and so unfit its iunbelievable. if a youngster like ness couldnt contribute more than him he should chuck it

I thought he was miles off the pace today.

We can't use the"awe he's been injured"excuse either. Never been big on him,don't think he's good enough to command a starting spot,in a

not so great Rangers side. (td)

I disagree Muiry.

In fact, such are the extent of his two most recent injuries, I don't expect to see the best of him until next season.

He should be put on the bench for the rest of this year, and given half hours or full halves here and there. Edu looks like he's came back a lot stronger, no surprise as his injury wasn't AS serious, plus he's just a naturally fit and strong guy.

Defenitely needs a good pre-season. (tu)