Kevin Thomson

PaulRFC1

Thought he looked a bit better today , looked a lot fitter and broke up play pretty well.

Hopefully this is him on his way back to his best.

I thought Kyle Lafferty done decent apart from that missed chance but he is trying to hard.

John Fleck looked good today but should be played behind 2 strikers rather than the 1.

Also i don't know why Walter doesn't see that we NEED Davis through the middle and cannot play 2 defensive midfielders in the middle again.

Give Lafferty a chance because all this criticism isn't going to help any so lets get behind the lad and get his confidence up.

i thought he looked better today to previous games this season, he got forward a few times aswell

He pish, get him tae fuck! absolute disgrace that he can wear the jersey...im never setting foot back in Ibrox as long as he is a Rangers player

if u act like that in the stadium then u wont be missed anyway

i thought he looked better today to previous games this season, he got forward a few times aswell

He pish, get him tae fuck! absolute disgrace that he can wear the jersey...im never setting foot back in Ibrox as long as he is a Rangers player

if u act like that in the stadium then u wont be missed anyway

ok so the sarcasm was lost there! I just thought every post today had to be negative! :sherlock:

this is abit extreme is it not?

i do agree he has been awful to watch for the last few matches that he has played in,

but today i thought he did look sharper and his tackling was better than previous matches.

hopefully he is getting back to his best or maybe he was trying harder coz mendes was on the bench!

Listened to the match on the radio and he definitely sounded like he had a good game.

Although I doubt he will start against St Mirren. Might be on the bench.

take it from me he didn t have a good game was off the pace as usual 3 years weve had him

probably had a handfull of good games in all that time passed to the opposition at least 3 times

with no pressure on him mcculloch is far better

thomson was a disgrace the day the boy is a shitbag to scared to actually run into to space incase someone actually passes to him. On many accasions there was space for him to move into but instead he would drop off and take the easy pass and every time he did this the game would brake down and hearts could re-group. I have heard ppl say he could be the future captain well i seriously hope not becuase we all know that captains have to be leaders and all he is a passenger

Thomson is poor for us. Today we were playing against a team with no intentions of attacking us until either we scored a goal or there was 5 - 10 minutes left of the game. Any player can look good against a team not attacking them. Today we had a very weak spine of the team, no Boughie, Thomson and McCullouch then Laugherty up front. Just an observation thats all.

this is abit extreme is it not?

i do agree he has been awful to watch for the last few matches that he has played in,

but today i thought he did look sharper and his tackling was better than previous matches.

hopefully he is getting back to his best or maybe he was trying harder coz mendes was on the bench!

bye bye then

dnt need negative supporters mate

doh

Fuck me man I cnt believe people think Kevin Thomson is on his way back. He Had another average game another non-event i started a thread about him last week that was about 4 pages long. I still do not understand how people have this false view of Thomson since his return from Injury...... Infact he hasn't returned.

I disagree Muiry.

In fact, such are the extent of his two most recent injuries, I don't expect to see the best of him until next season.

He should be put on the bench for the rest of this year, and given half hours or full halves here and there. Edu looks like he's came back a lot stronger, no surprise as his injury wasn't AS serious, plus he's just a naturally fit and strong guy.

I disagree Muiry.

In fact, such are the extent of his two most recent injuries, I don't expect to see the best of him until next season.

He should be put on the bench for the rest of this year, and given half hours or full halves here and there. Edu looks like he's came back a lot stronger, no surprise as his injury wasn't AS serious, plus he's just a naturally fit and strong guy.

Technically you do not disagree as you believe that he should be no where near the starting 11 either :sherlock::sherlock: