Golf

kplfishtank

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watching the golf the now ? Schaffule(sp) was standing over the ball ready to hit his shot on a 229yard par 3 over water and his caddy jumped in and told him to change club and he put it to about 8-10ft a would say great call from the caddy. 

Shameless post guys,  I’ve recently set up a new Golf website www.1golfsociety.co.uk  have a look at the concept and if you like the idea please register ahead of our launch on March 2020.  If you don’t mind could you follow us also on social media and share.

cheers

Andy

Had chance to see and hold thee Ryder Cup at Lanark. Our pro is chair of the PGA and was running a charity day for the PGA Benevolence Fund. 

He organised for the trophy to be there for pictures.

I can now say I’ve held the Ryder Cup 🏌️♂️🤗️ 

2F20D84B-27FA-4078-AF00-A165626286BC.jpeg

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Playing Cardrona next weekend, anyone played it?

Its mainly a piss up tbh, Texas scramble on Saturday then individual stableford on Sunday for the R Sole championship. Been running for years.

I enjoyed it, played it many years ago, there are some long walks between tees. 

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Playing Cardrona next weekend, anyone played it?

Its mainly a piss up tbh, Texas scramble on Saturday then individual stableford on Sunday for the R Sole championship. Been running for years.

Played it on a 3 day event few weeks back mate. Long trek but good lay out that’s needed a bit more attention.

Greens were true but not flying.

I would say it was good as I blasted scratch two over on the 3rd day. 

First is a par 5 that is on in two if you get a tee shot away.  Some nice holes and it’s perfect for a day out like you’ve described. 

50 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

33 bears on a day out to remember our mate. This is 11th year and our RSC is going for 4 in a row , but the day is class you see lads that you only see once or twice a year 

Sounds like a cracking day mate 👍

Play well 🏌️

Won a 3 day event sun, mon and tues at Dalmahoy. For three rounds of the east course, the championship one, I was nett 1 over par. 

Pretty decent steady golf including finishing last two days with birdie at the closing par 5.