I have always thought Ibrox would be better outsourcing their catering to the likes of Greggs, at least then you would get some decent quality scran.

i like your style. :pierre:

Love That Idea :sherlock:

I have always thought Ibrox would be better outsourcing their catering to the likes of Greggs, at least then you would get some decent quality scran.

That would be fucking amazing.

Imagine a Greggs in Ibrox. :praise:

Makes you wonder why companies like Greggs don't approach clubs to have counters in the Stadiums...

I always buy a medium coke and a pie / burger

Pies no bad but the cokes awful

Dont know about the rest of the stadium but at the start of the season maybe 2-3 games the drinks machine didnt work, you the tap thing and coke comes out nice and cold. So they where pouring in straight from 2 litre bottles - coke is stinking when its warm :anguish: Food leaves a lot to be desired as does the price.

Anyone who went to the emirates and seen their catering will know we get a raw deal at ibrox (td)

This. (tu)

I went to a game a while back, must hav been start of season as it was quite sunny and hot. I asked for a cola, well the machine must hav been fuked, they started pouring pepsi from a 2litre bottle, I just said "keep it hen, don't want warm Ginger". Fukin useless

I was the Manager of a large scale successful catering operation for 12 years in Northern Ireland and because its instinctive I had been thinking about the catering at Ibrox and how much better it could be.

I'd love the opportunity to assess what's currently in place and to put together a strategic plan to make Ibrox the number one sports venue in the UK for quality products and service. I'm the man for the job.. lol.

(tu)

then dont waste your time emailing the club or writing to them, you wont get an answer never mind an acknowledgement, call the club and arrange a meeting with someone from the club from that dept., get yer arse over to the stadium, and sell them your plan.

the catering at ibrox is expensive and shite, any new ideas would be more than welcome by fans.

The burgers are allright but to be honest i don't think the coke machines can keep up with the amount of traffic that hits them at once you can tell that the gas canisters or syrup need replaced by the taste of the coke but they don't know that until somebody tells them and they probably dont have a fecking clue how to change them

The burgers are allright but to be honest i don't think the coke machines can keep up with the amount of traffic that hits them at once you can tell that the gas canisters or syrup need replaced by the taste of the coke but they don't know that until somebody tells them and they probably dont have a fecking clue how to change them

Aye your right,the exact thing happened earlier in the season,i got a fanta that was only carbonated water,but ffs you can tell by the colour,garbage

Aye your right,the exact thing happened earlier in the season,i got a fanta that was only carbonated water,but ffs you can tell by the colour,garbage

Go back complain get a free fanta works everytime :sherlock:

broomloan rear on sat ,only diet coke left ,no crisps and come back at half time for your hot dog ,this was at 20 past 3 ffs ...whats going on?

is it lafferty and co that run the catering ...fucking useless.

Aye getting some other reputable food retail companies into do the food at Ibrox is a great idea,i mean surely things have moved on from the pie n bovril (especially the azzure gear,imo)

for example ,what about healthier options,ie sarnys,fruit juices,flavoured water,other options could be the pie n bovril(nostalgia) sausage rolls,steak bakes,teas coffees,the greggs do all these,and i bet the Rangers would make more money out of it and have a happier set of fans also,the range just now is terrible,(steak pie ,scotch pie,burger ,cheese burger)thats the range of hot food,sorry to go on ,but its pure pi$h,

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

ever thought of putting 'WE ARE THE PEOPLE' in your sig so you don't have to keep typing it out :)

Dont know how to,im of the sinclair zx81 era

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

see your name at the top of the page, press that, then press Edit your signature. you might have to scroll down a bit :)