• Govan
    • Copland
    • Main

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main - Eastenclosure

is the enclosure any good? was thinking about getting on the waiting list for there.

Yeah I'd advise you to get a seat row I, J, K,L,M, N, O. Any lower down, its hard to see where the ball is when Rangers are playing into the Broomloan.

cheers for the advice mate (tu) sat down there for the man city game and thought it was great but just wondered if its good place to sit all the time, dont want to move from my seat in the broomloan if its a shyte area :lol:

Main - Eastenclosure

is the enclosure any good? was thinking about getting on the waiting list for there.

you get wet when ever it rains

im sure i can take some rain :lol: but good advice , i suppose that would put alot of people off sitting there.

Main - Eastenclosure

Yeah I'd advise you to get a seat row I, J, K,L,M, N, O. Any lower down, its hard to see where the ball is when Rangers are playing into the Broomloan.

cheers for the advice mate (tu) sat down there for the man city game and thought it was great but just wondered if its good place to sit all the time, dont want to move from my seat in the broomloan if its a shyte area :lol:

Aye its awrite mate, standing at Celtic games (tu) GIP's in there aswell :cool:

Main - Eastenclosure

Aye its awrite mate, standing at Celtic games (tu) GIP's in there aswell :cool:

Cany beat that then :lol:

Main - Eastenclosure

im sure i can take some rain :lol: but good advice , i suppose that would put alot of people off sitting there.

:lol: if you move you will need to invest in a wind proof coat ;) it's like a wind tunnel at times

Main - Eastenclosure

:lol: if you move you will need to invest in a wind proof coat ;) it's like a wind tunnel at times

:lol:

Main - Eastenclosure

Must only be the Westenclosure that gets that, cause I've never had it like a wind tunnel. :lol:

Broomloan Rear for past 7 years since i've had my season ticket but defos moving for next season to govan or copland to attend OF games likely the copland but the broomloan had a great atmosphere but now it's just went to fuck don't know why all the people can Glasgow Rangers Champions and thts it the rest of the songs they don't join in me and my mate are just singing with like another 5 guys and everyone are like robots so sad to see the ibrox atmosphere decline since i've been a season ticket holder it was so much better in the old days. Even in europe now the games are poor like the unirea and stuttgart games i missed the sevilla game (on holiday) about the 1st 10mins they sang then silence the rest of the game