Emir Kujovic will not be signed according to Chick!

pcbear

I herd that over on FF There saying McCarthur is having a medical for us just now :( :( :( :(

Why is signing one of the most consistent midfielders in the SPL, especially when Edu and Thomson aren't firing on all cyclinders, a bad thing?

Lee McCulloch is better than James McArthur!

More goals, more assists, a bigger goal threat... McArthur has never impressed against Rangers, IMO of course, and I'm hardly McCulloch's biggest of fans!

Just because he doesn't impress against Rangers, doesn't mean he can't do a decent job.

Well does this mean we will only buy him because he plays good against the so called "wee" teams ? i would rather have a player who could impress against equal or better teams

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_5897346,00.html

doesn't say if it's us or the scum though

wouldnt surprise me if they bastards came in to steal him, theyve done that a few times

shame on Sky not saying its us

Mibbies starting a basketball team Fortunes a big lump Ha Ha's a lanky streak, and the new Duncans 6 foot 4 ffs.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but a Swedish site is linking this guy to the yahoos.

fuckin doesnt surprise me

we are they bastards fuckin scouts

weve been doing it for years

its upto the lad to show ambition and come to the biggest club

:(

Doesn't look bad at all..

he looks like a no bad wee player, good in the air, quick feet, but i wont hold my breathe on him coming to glasgow.

i will believe it when i see it :)

Guest SandyWaTp
The problem sometimes is good players don't really get a chance in Scotland because most teams just try and kick the life out of a player.. not really football for me.

Beasley...

first paragraph translated

Celtic could have made a bid of 10 million SEK for Kujovic. Completely in the direction of Mowbray interest for Scandinavian players. Kujovic can become the fourth player who comes from a Scandinavian club this month.

10 million??

Celtic could have made a bid of 10 million SEK for Kujovic. Completely in the direction of Mowbray interest for Scandinavian players. Kujovic can become the fourth player who comes from a Scandinavian club this month.

10 million??

10 million crowns, sweedish currency

10 million??

10million swedish kroner fuck knows how much that is

Guest SandyWaTp

10 million??

about £1 Million

10 million??

Just under £1m I think

10 million??

10 million crowns, sweedish currency

thats a lot of swedgers :party: