Our season starts now

linfield1690

well it dosent look like we will be bringing anyone in this window but lets look at the plus side nobody has left except mendes were top of the league by 10 points and we welcome the chase so lets unite starting on wednesday by hamering everycunt in this league and cups and give these fuckwits a real doing in next old firm

well it dosent look like we will be bringing anyone in this window but lets look at the plus side nobody has left except mendes were top of the league by 10 points and we welcome the chase so lets unite starting on wednesday by hamering everycunt in this league and cups and give these fuckwits a real doing in next old firm

Im up for that! (tu)

What he said!! x 10!

As hard as it may sound we cannot let what the tims are doing worry us (even though i cant do this myself)

From now on we need to be 100% focused on what WE are doing, take one game at a time.

Walters motivational skills will be tested to the limit, as will every single players desire to win, and frankly if they cant get themselves up for what could be our biggest title charge in years they shouldn't be at the club!

NO SURRENDER!!!

As hard as it may sound we cannot let what the tims are doing worry us (even though i cant do this myself)

From now on we need to be 100% focused on what WE are doing, take one game at a time.

Walters motivational skills will be tested to the limit, as will every single players desire to win, and frankly if they cant get themselves up for what could be our biggest title charge in years they shouldn't be at the club!

NO SURRENDER!!!

(tu) to this