6 6 6 out next week - one glimmer of light

We have NEVER lost an SPL game this season when 6 6 6 hasn't played

I think the stage is set next week for Brahim to show he is our most accomplished player in Europe and I have a sneaking feeling he will be the star of the show.

do you never give up about barry you want to take a good look at the managers tactics never mind barry. :pipeguy:

I think the stage is set next week for Brahim to show he is our most accomplished player in Europe and I have a sneaking feeling he will be the star of the show.

do you never give up about barry you want to take a good look at the managers tactics never mind barry. :pipeguy:

oh the manager who was a superhero just last week.

6 6 6 did a PLG on Walter tonight. Back trying to take free kicks at left back, taking the ball from the toes of the back line, running all over the park, mouthing off when things broke down.

When 6 6 6 is on song he is exquisite, when he's not he dampens the lights of others.

Alba, where have you been all night, waiting for us to have a bad game or Barry, so that you can get tore in!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with what you say about Hemdani, said it on the match thread, he needs to step up to the plate next week and i think he can do it, was by far our best man on the pitch tonight.

The reason Barry was back at right back and other areas was because whereas recently it has been going well in those areas tonight it wasn't, and as captain he feels rightly or wrongly that he has a responsibility to try and sort it out for the betterment of Rangers FC. The guy just loves rangers and hates to see us being humiliated and beaten.

Gavin Rae coming in for Barry Ferguson doesnt fill me with confidence!! Barry Ferguson is gonna be a big miss to the team next week and alba u must of missed the Hibs game last sunday because he done the exact same thing in the 2nd half coming back to help the midfield but correct me if i am wrong was Ferguson not back in helping cause Thomson was taken off?? European football compared to the SPL is a different situation altogether and with Fergusons experience hes going to be a big miss

Alba, where have you been all night, waiting for us to have a bad game or Barry, so that you can get tore in!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with what you say about Hemdani, said it on the match thread, he needs to step up to the plate next week and i think he can do it, was by far our best man on the pitch tonight.

The reason Barry was back at right back and other areas was because whereas recently it has been going well in those areas tonight it wasn't, and as captain he feels rightly or wrongly that he has a responsibility to try and sort it out for the betterment of Rangers FC. The guy just loves rangers and hates to see us being humiliated and beaten.

where have I been all night ? where I usually am in my seat at the match . Where will I be next week ? standing in the ground supporting the team. So don't give me this fawning over 6 6 6 nonsense. Where will 6 6 6 be next week ? He'll be sitting in the stand. What about his responsibilities to the team then ? and for what, ? A schoolboy booking ? You bet I am mad. Our best player PUTS HIMSELF out of that tie - Captain bleedin Fantastic - Walter builds the formation round him and he blows it.

He thinks as captain he needs to sort it out at Right Back ????????? Is that not what got PLG the bullet ?????? Is that not what the big boy in thew school team does ?????? If Klos gets injured will he go in goal next ??????

People were telling us he was world class last week - Gerard Lampard, Ballack , were all lying in his wake.

The problem is that too many of our support don't see how desperate times are at Ibrox. Massive investment is needed and that team needs a kick up the backside again.

Just remember , it was a Frenchman who saved us tonight - remember, one of those foreigners who can't cut it here, AND NOT FOR THE FIRST TIME EITHER.

Your subject heading says '"Barry" out next week - a glimmer of light' yet in a previous post you have said he is the best player in Scotland.

As a Rangers fan I assume you want our best team to be out - does that not include your self-claimed best player in Scotland? What a contradiction you are. Or would you rather see a weakened Rangers side just to exorcise your prejudices.

Oh and saying Barry puts himself out of that tie? I've only seen the challenge from my seat but I'm pretty sure it was completely innocuous and blaming BF for that seems to smack of desperation. He's a midfielder, they put themselves about and do tend to pick up bookings.

Last week you were telling us all what a wondeful player he was (but that you still didn't like him). This week you still don't like him yet you're using 1 bad performance to completely castigate him.

Alba are you the clown who phoned Clyde?

Please dont tell me there is another one out there

I am afraid there is although it may be the same " fan", Briton!

Here goes the football Einstein suggesting that if people don't agree with his views they are not a fan.

Who do you think you are?

B-a-r-r-y F-e-r-g-u-s-o-n

it's not hard to spell.

You may not respect him Alba, but have the decency to say his name it wont kill you and people might respect you and your views a bit more.