Mikhailichenko

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From one cheap lager to another.

Momey is money I guess...And the red "T" should be a more attractive addition to our jerseys than the horrible "Carling" black bar.

As long as its small and doesnt fill the front of the shirt.

Aye...It will blend in a hell of a lot better anyway.

The way the Carling logo is ironed on looks cheap as anything.

Momey is money I guess...And the red "T" should be a more attractive addition to our jerseys than the horrible "Carling" black bar.

They other lot are going to have a red T - for timmy, taigss, tarrierss.

Tatties.

Tatties.

Tits, tumshies, torags

Tatties.

Third place.

Tatties.

Third place.

:lol:

Tatties.

Tits, tumshies, torags

Less of it :craphead:

Our T will stand for top of the league - or even better if we had it now it could have been Ten points clear

Scotland'S leading brewer Tennent's Lager has today announced a multi-million pound three-year sponsorship of Rangers and Celtic Football Clubs, bringing together three of Scotland's most iconic brands.

The deal will continue Tennent's unrivalled 35-year heritage of investment and support for football in Scotland, including an 18-year association with the Scottish Cup, the much-loved 'Tennent's Sixes' and most recently as sponsor of the Scotland National side.

The full Celtic and Rangers campaign will launch in summer 2010 and the Tennent's team has promised exciting plans for this partnership.

Tennent's Managing Director, Mike Lees, is confident that the partnership will secure and extend Tennent's position as Scotland's leading lager brand and football supporter.

"Football is a national obsession in Scotland and we believe this partnership with Scotland's biggest and most successful football clubs takes our long-held strategy of sponsorship and investment in the game to the next level," he said.

"We are very much looking forward to working with the clubs and their fans, and to an exceptional year for the brand in 2010."

Rangers Chief Executive, Martin Bain, said: "Rangers Football Club is delighted to confirm Tennent's Lager as the official club and shirt sponsor from season 2010/11. The Tennent's brand has been synonymous with Scottish football for decades and we are pleased they have chosen to take their sponsorship to a new level by investing in the Old Firm.

"We were extremely impressed by the vision and aspirations of the Tennent's team and we are confident this partnership will deliver on a number of levels. We look forward to forging a successful relationship with Scotland's leading lager brand over the next three seasons."

Tennent's is continuing negotiations with partners at the SFA in relation to the national team, and has no further information to release on these discussions at present.