Kyle Lafferty

cr1993

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lafferty looked half decent last season. But this season he has been awful. He shouldnt be in the starting XI at all Walter must see something that we dont.

Naismith, Little and Novo should all be further up the pecking order than himbut i think Walter is just playing him because he cost nearly £4mill and is hoping that he will finally come good.

The guys been a virtual ever present this season. I wish he would take a wee knock so Walter has to drop him and then see how much better we would be without him. Ach, Boyd/Miller back soon!

Its funny how things changed. Last season so many ppl were screaming that they would rather have Lafferty on their team than Boyd and what happened now? - everyone is hoping for Boyd to sign a new contract and Lafferty is shite :lol: Yep, his form is awful and he doesnt deserve a place in the team, but does that really means he is not good enough?

Few months ago i said that imo WS is not good enough to be a Rangers manager anymore (i admit he has proved me wrong) and someone said i have short memories.

Well, i could say the same thing now (tu) Cause Lafferty did well for Rangers last season.

in him,he just needs to stop!trying to hard and he will get a goal,then that will boost his self confidence.That's my opinion on kyle.what does everyone else think?

he's scored 2 goals this season in the same game and before that people were saying the same, "he just needs a goal and he'll be firing them in constantly" then it was "give him a run upfront and he'll come good" , he's not good enough never will be, lafferty fuck off you waste of money.

Hes a complete waste of space, that's 8 games now and he hasn't delivered. My patience for him is now gone. He's our tallest player and yet struggles to win ANY balls in the air, even when going into challenges you think he would have some strength about him but NO, comes out the other end like a pansy. He offers nothing.

Yep, his form is awful and he doesnt deserve a place in the team, but does that really means he is not good enough?

Answered your on question before actually asking it, lafferty out now

He`ll come good again someday and i think we all know it.

Its funny how things changed. Last season so many ppl were screaming that they would rather have Lafferty on their team than Boyd and what happened now? - everyone is hoping for Boyd to sign a new contract and Lafferty is shite :lol: Yep, his form is awful and he doesnt deserve a place in the team, but does that really means he is not good enough?

Few months ago i said that imo WS is not good enough to be a Rangers manager anymore (i admit he has proved me wrong) and someone said i have short memories.

Well, i could say the same thing now (tu) Cause Lafferty did well for Rangers last season.

I certainly didn't. It's typical of our fans, he's out for a few months and so is elevated to "saviour" status. And when he scored against Poland people were jizzing themselves.

I've never rated him, when I heard we had signed him my heart sank. The only reason we signed him for such a fee was Smith's oneupmanship, trying to beat Strachan to him. We could've had Graham Dorrans for £100k, who by the way is now valued at around £6m.

I agree.

He has hit a bad run of form, but to say he is a write off as some have said is just frustration talking.

Every forward has a bad run of form. He will come good in time, I just hope he isn't too late.

In fact I wouldn't play him once Boyd and Miller are back.

Yep, his form is awful and he doesnt deserve a place in the team, but does that really means he is not good enough?

Yeah that's what I'm thinking when I see him losing the ball skying it over the bar and not being able to win balls in the air, yeah I'm thinking okay he may be absolutely shit and would struggle to get into a Sunday league team but I'm sure he'll be a rangers legend some day, wise up fs

hopefully Lafferty will get a break from the pressure of Rangers at the end of the month playing for Northern Ireland in Albania in a friendly as long as he doesnt pick up a mysterious injury a few days beforehand which has happened recently. he has put in a couple of superb performances in for NI so a couple of goals for us may improve his confidence. i aint defending him as i know he has been really poor for rangers since he joined and i really thought and hoped he would come good but maybe it isnt meant to be. :( glad to see Steven Davis doing well though-another confidence player who was absolutely rubbish at Fulham.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking when I see him losing the ball skying it over the bar and not being able to win balls in the air, yeah I'm thinking okay he may be absolutely shit and would struggle to get into a Sunday league team but I'm sure he'll be a rangers legend some day, wise up fs

I never said he would be a legend <cr> In fact, i`ve never been a big fan of him and i`ll never be. It is also true that atm he is so poor that is hard to watch him struggling, but that is going to change. Same thing happened to Boyd, McCulloch, Hutton, Papac, Broadfoot, who else? I`m just saying that every player has his bad moments and poor form. For Lafferty that moment is now and he doesnt deserve to be even on the bench imo. But i still think he is a good player and he`ll do a lot better for Rangers one day. Thats why i`m not going to say he is shite, cause hes not. Hes just out of form.

I never said he would be a legend <cr> In fact, i`ve never been a big fan of him and i`ll never be. It is also true that atm he is so poor that is hard to watch him struggling, but that is going to change. Same thing happened to Boyd, McCulloch, Hutton, Papac, Broadfoot, who else? I`m just saying that every player has his bad moments and poor form. For Lafferty that moment is now and he doesnt deserve to be even on the bench imo. But i still think he is a good player and he`ll do a lot better for Rangers one day. Thats why i`m not going to say he is shite, cause hes not. Hes just out of form.

He is shit :lol: he's never showed that he's actually got ability fs, the guy's had his chance he's pish a waste of money and will not come good for rangers, sell him now

playing with rangers is also being able to show you can deal with the pressure of playing with a huge club and he clearly can't, thats why he was good with burnley there next to no pressure there.