Euro 2012 Draw

andymc10

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent chance for Scotland to get 2nd place, good luck to them. Czech Republic are nowhere near the side they used to be. You will beat them at Hampden I'm sure.

My team Norn Iron will have to compete against 3 teams who are going to the world cup ( Italy, Serbia, Slovenia ) so it will be tough. Again 2nd place is possible though.

The Engalnd "get piss easy group" posts in this thread are :anguish:

The only reason that they constantly get easy groups is because they actually qualify for major tournaments on a regular basis and are in pot 1 as a result.

To be fair, last time (2010 qualifying) they were in pot 2 and they still got a fairly easy group. Greece are the ones who stick out for me as always getting easy groups though. They aren't pot 1 anymore but still managed to avoid the top sides.

To be fair, last time (2010 qualifying) they were in pot 2 and they still got a fairly easy group. Greece are the ones who stick out for me as always getting easy groups though. They aren't pot 1 anymore but still managed to avoid the top sides.

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'd be looking at taking maximum points from the games against the liths and Liechtenstein, at least four points against the Czechs, and a win/draw at Hampden against Spain.

Then again this is Scotland, we'll probably beat Spain twice then get papped out by Lithuania.

If we can't take at least 4 off of the Czech Republic, we don't deserve to go to the Euros.

We need to beat Lithuania twice, Liechtenstein twice and the Czecks at least once

We'll need a point against Spain as well.

oh is that all? <cr>