Season 1994/95

Steakbake

playing Aberdeen on a Friday night at Ibrox in the league.The game was played on 25/11/94 and we won 1-0 with a Coisty goal.

My mate brought it to my attention and although i was there i can't remember why it was played on a Friday night.The obvious thinking is it was for T.V unless anybody else can remember another reason.

playing Aberdeen on a Friday night at Ibrox in the league.The game was played on 25/11/94 and we won 1-0 with a Coisty goal.

My mate brought it to my attention and although i was there i can't remember why it was played on a Friday night.The obvious thinking is it was for T.V unless anybody else can remember another reason.

Was the original game not postponed at the last minute due to waterlogging. I remember watching the groundstaff trying to drain the broomie goalmouth and the referee trying to kick the ball along the round before the announcement was made.

how could you forget the mighty raith beating the earls at ibrox on the 27th november 1994

How could i forget that although you would have thought we could have still played on the Saturday.That's why you are in the quiz team Den.

It this thread turns into memories of Raith Rovers it's been worth it.

My mate told me the Sellick team had booked a private function in Victorias that night with all the balloons and 'congratulations Celtic' banners.I think the cook and bar staff weren't required that shift.

how could you forget the mighty raith beating the earls at ibrox on the 27th november 1994

How could i forget that although you would have thought we could have still played on the Saturday.That's why you are in the quiz team Den.

It this thread turns into memories of Raith Rovers it's been worth it.

My mate told me the Sellick team had booked a private function in Victorias that night with all the balloons and 'congratulations Celtic' banners.I think the cook and bar staff weren't required that shift.

think i got papped out pub at 2am on the monday

work wasnt the best that day :anguish:

Was the original game not postponed at the last minute due to waterlogging. I remember watching the groundstaff trying to drain the broomie goalmouth and the referee trying to kick the ball along the round before the announcement was made.

Think that one was a few years previously bud.