YNWA on Sunday

HeNdRyRFC1873

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fuck all, fuck all, with hope in your heart, and you'll never win fuck all, you'll never win fuck all!"

"on loan, on loan, with greed in your heart. and your only here for cash, youuuuuuuuurrrrr ooonnnnnlllyyy here for cash"

GIRFUY.

Lets drown this awful dirge out

rather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business

i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)

lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!

WATP

Would love to hear it on sunday, i would actually love to hear a MASSIVE HELLO HELLO lol

I'd love to here Number One Platoon, that ever been sang at Ibrox ???

Lets drown this awful dirge out

rather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business

i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)

lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!

WATP

Would love to hear it on sunday, i would actually love to hear a MASSIVE HELLO HELLO lol

I'd love to here Number One Platoon, that ever been sang at Ibrox ???

Yes, we sing it.

Lets drown this awful dirge outrather than the usual booing lets sing one of our own songs twice as loud, show these fUckers we mean business i'd much rather hear a huge blast of Derrys Walls rather than that horrible dirge (tu)lets get the battle fever on bears, lets show these scumbags whos number one!!!WATP

Same love to hear A massive TBB