is fifa better on xbox live than psn?

ChrissyBoyyy

I have got fifa on xbox and playstation

recently bought it for ps3 cos my xbox disk kept going unreadable but when i go to play ranked matches alot of the time it disconnects me from EA servers anybody else get this.

this only happens on my ps3 and BOTH are connected through ethernet cable on a sky router

any suggestions on how to fix this

Xbox is for poor people :sherlock:

haha you must be easy to rip off then mate.

If someone offered you a phone that could do the exact same as an Iphone for £100 you would still buy the iphone as because the other phones cheaper but essentially the same product, it means it's for poor people :lol:

In general the online experience on the Xbox is better, purely because you only really get fairly committed people on it, less likely to get annoying little disconnecting wankers on it all the time etc. Just because of the fact anty PS3 user can play online whereas you have to actually hand over money to use the XBL. The drawback is every 360 console has a headset so you can get wee raging American nerds going crazy in your ears all the time.

In general the online experience on the Xbox is better, purely because you only really get fairly committed people on it, less likely to get annoying little disconnecting wankers on it all the time etc. Just because of the fact anty PS3 user can play online whereas you have to actually hand over money to use the XBL. The drawback is every 360 console has a headset so you can get wee raging American nerds going crazy in your ears all the time.

Well, I must say you get a lot of disconnecting kids on Xbox too.

I really wish they would fix it, that you could get a win automatically if the other one disconnects.

Well, I must say you get a lot of disconnecting kids on Xbox too.

I really wish they would fix it, that you could get a win automatically if the other one disconnects.

you do get the win wen they quit

At one time I had both consoles, the ps3 first then the xbox. I sold my ps3 as the xbox was far far far superior and that was before any of the add ons such as sky player, facebook, twitter etc. I have found the xbox to have much better quality online play with A LOT less lag. The xbox controller is also far superior to the ps3's. The only problem with the xbox is the lack of an internet browser...but thats what you have a laptop for.

:wink: You wouldn't catch this guy on a ps3

• 4 months later...