Big Davie Weir

Dennis

164 members have voted

1. 1. is big Davie Weir the best Rangers captain since Richard Gough

IMO barry used to slow the game down to a dismal pace..everything had to be played through him.

he was good at organising the team, but the fact everything had to go bac to him pissed me off a bit, there was no flow.

He made the lesser players like buffel and maurice ross shite themselves the we he talked to them, that was said by Arthur Numan. I loved the way he carried the team on his shoulders at times, but no-one is bigger than the CLUB.

Ferguson is Mr Rangers. It is a little known fact that it was a young Bazza who told David Murray to buy the club and bring in Souness :wink:

it wasnt murray who brought in souness.

are you for fukin real.

Posters saying that Barry wasn't a good role model is baffling <cr>

I used to look up to him when I was younger, I wanted to be him! I'll say 95% will agree with me that are around my age group.

So to say he wasn't a good role model because of one silly incident is :lol:

Davie Weir is a great captain but without a doubt Ferguson was far better.

On the field there have been better, more inspirational captains. Fergie and Amo immediately spring to mind but Davie Weir is everything a Rangers captain should be in the way that he conducts himself off it. I just wish he had been with us 5 seasons before he actually arrived

Ferguson is Mr Rangers. It is a little known fact that it was a young Bazza who told David Murray to buy the club and bring in Souness :wink:

it wasnt murray who brought in souness.

are you for fukin real.

No Dennis, thats why it was in italics :craphead:

Was just drawing a comparison between two popular misconceptions.