God of War III

jamd1986

Just finished downloading (took 4 bloody hours) and playing the God of War III demo, and it was fantastic.

I have a pal who was always bleating on about how good this series of games was, but I was never able to play them since my ps2 packed in and my ps3 didn't have backwards compatibility. However, I'll definitely pick up this title when its out later this month. Apparently they're releasing a "Trilogy Edition", which includes remastered versions of the first two titles, so I quite fancy that. (Costs approximately £110 Queens heads.)

Anyone else played this series or the demo?

Seems like Sony is on a role just now with big releases - Final Fantasy XIII, Heavy Rain and now this.

Loved the first one on PS2 and when it is upscaled to HD in the Collection it looks like an early PS3 game, that's how good the graphics were at the time. If you think the demo for GOW3 looks good, wait till you see the final game which is out in about 10 days. :drool: This will be epic.

Pre ordered it, can't wait, also looking forward to the God of War collection.

According to Metacritic its the 3rd highest rated PS3 exlusive after LittleBigPlanet and Uncharted 2.

what platform is it? Looks great!

PS3 only, its gonna be spectacular, theirs alot off brilliant PS3 exclusives out early this year, Heavy Rain, MAG, God of War III and Modnation Racers, its shaping up to be a good year for PS3 owners with GT5 coming out at some point aswell.

Aye just downloaded, played for about 5 minutes & then it froze...

You can already get the first two on PS3- God Of War Collection me thinks. Not bought a game since Call Of Duty, so gonna make a purchase soon. When's GoW3 out?

Establishments spot on, GOW1&2 can be bought off ebay for PS3, improved to be HD quality, only available outside the UK but PS3's are multiregion so no worries there.

The demo was amazing, definitely getting the game when it's out, gimme a break from MW2.

what platform is it? Looks great!

PS3 only, its gonna be spectacular, theirs alot off brilliant PS3 exclusives out early this year, Heavy Rain, MAG, God of War III and Modnation Racers, its shaping up to be a good year for PS3 owners with GT5 coming out at some point aswell.

HAHAHAHAHAHA GT5 coming out :lol: im howling , it will get put back again as it always does, im fucking sick of waiting for it :angry: been what over 3 years now :(

Just pre-ordered off Game Collection for £33.99, the cheapest I've seen.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/god-of-war-iii-ps3-p-3179.html

Can't wait :)

Think I'm just going to rent it, already have both games. It looks brilliant though, love GOW 1 & 2.

No it's GOW3 I've ordered not the Collection. That's what the site is called, Game Collection. :lol:

Just pre-ordered off Game Collection for £33.99, the cheapest I've seen.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/god-of-war-iii-ps3-p-3179.html

Can't wait :)

Think I'm just going to rent it, already have both games. It looks brilliant though, love GOW 1 & 2.

No it's GOW3 I've ordered not the Collection. That's what the site is called, Game Collection. :lol:

Dammit SPANISH