Players To Look Out For In The WC

Guest SandyWATP

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'll start off with a more obvious one : Angel Di Maria

He didn't feature much at the beginning of qualifying, but as it wore on, he became more prominent; showing exactly why he deserves to be in the team.

The 22 year old was one of the best things to come out of the qualifying, with a string of impressive performances replicating his club form, which has earned him interest from some top clubs like Man Utd.

With Messi being doubled-up on regularly, this creates space for Di Maria to work his stuff, and he could be the key to Argentina's progress throughout.

Fire Away :sherlock:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzalo Higuain, if he can get into the Argentina team.

He is most likely going to start up top with Messi. The squad that played Germany last week, appears to be Maradona's settled 11.

Gonzalo Higuain, if he can get into the Argentina team.

He is most likely going to start up top with Messi. The squad that played Germany last week, appears to be Maradona's settled 11.

If those two are on form, I reckon they could give Spain a run for their money. (tu)

Higuain is a must start for me

I cant believe he was struggling to get into the Real team earlier this season. Now he is on fire!

Agree mate, Pellegrini was chopping and changing to much for me, was like when Rafa first was at liverpool. Now he has found which he thinks is his best 11 and has brought alot more consistency to the Real team. Which has brought him to leading La Liga. If he keeps playing like this i cant see Benzema gettin another look in.

Javier Hernandez- 21 year old Mexican striker who plays for Chivas de Guadalajara. He was among the leading scorers in the Primera Division last season, and has scored 3 in 3 for the national team. He's being tipped to be the next big thing

I cant believe he was struggling to get into the Real team earlier this season. Now he is on fire!

Agree mate, Pellegrini was chopping and changing to much for me, was like when Rafa first was at liverpool. Now he has found which he thinks is his best 11 and has brought alot more consistency to the Real team. Which has brought him to leading La Liga. If he keeps playing like this i cant see Benzema gettin another look in.

Yeah, got to admit Benzema has disappointed me a bit this season. And tbh, I still think Pellegrini will get sacked anyway, for not playing "attractive" football - even though he is getting them the results.

Yeah, got to admit Benzema has disappointed me a bit this season. And tbh, I still think Pellegrini will get sacked anyway, for not playing "attractive" football - even though he is getting them the results.

If they can show form similar to the weekend past, he will keep the job.

might no attractive but least weeks game, with the last mintue goal, was heart stopping :lol: was like watching mo edu all over again. you could sense it comming when they got the first goal.

Van Persie :sherlock:

what's the news on his injury?

What a classy player :praise:

Could be back by April. Hopefully. (tu)

Whether he can catch any sort of fitness or form for the WC, is a different story though.

Here's hoping (tu)

i thought Tosic looked good for serbia near the end of the qualifiers, also on his recent form Bendtner looks like hes up for it and if he can carry that into the world cup he could be a big asset for the Denmark team

Not seen many Hamburg games this season but has looked a very good player when watching him in the Europa League and vs Munich the other week. Isnt scared to run at defenders