Vanguard Bears official complaint

strar8

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just getting replies from her now, she's got a fairly decent reason for taking her time, which I won't share with you guys, because it's personal and irrelevant.

All I know so far is that she claims that she's got quotes and info from the police on the day, so going by that, she must have done some checking up.

I've sent her the following.

How did the guy manage to hear that at an Old Firm game? I was there and the noise was like a wall of sound. I was struggling to hear the guy next to me for most of the game, so how this guy and his boy heard abuse from a minimum of 15 rows away is beyond me.

The north-east corner is where I sit and it's miles away from the opposing fans, much to my displeasure - what's going on with that part of the story?

He also told the guy to stop the chanting? How is that possible at such a game, over a distance like that?

What did the police say about it?

What Rangers pub did he own?

These are all relevant and important to the thread/VB action, so I'm happy to share what answers, if any, I get back.

Snide comments and wee digs are not the way to carry on if you want the answers MF and sOw.

Surely the student has made contact with the trollop by now and can offer a more 'informed' opinion. :wink:

We all know what the truth is don't we. :wink:

Oh yes, from the very start. :wink:

:wink:

What a couple of silly little morons you two are.

Like RM's version of Beavis and Butthead. Or Butthead and Butthead as it appears.

Grow up.

Surely the student has made contact with the trollop by now and can offer a more 'informed' opinion. :wink:

Like RM's version of Beavis and Butthead. Or Butthead and Butthead as it appears.

Grow up.

It was MF that was as good as calling me a tim.

I must be really undercover since I've spent good money on my season ticket. doh

Is there any news on the complaint? LF, if you know this girl and she has no agenda, why has she joined a facebook group called "We hate Nacho Novo" and "tweeting" "i hate rangers fans"? Surely this is not the view of an impartial person?

Is there any news on the complaint? LF, if you know this girl and she has no agenda, why has she joined a facebook group called "We hate Nacho Novo" and "tweeting" "i hate rangers fans"? Surely this is not the view of an impartial person?

I posted above on this page what I've heard so far and what I've just put to her.

I never at any point claimed she was impartial, but as to having an agenda against us, those are two different things altogether.

All I've said on the matter is that I've never seen her express any kind of agenda in person in over five years and I don't think we (as Rangers fans) occupy enough of her time for any agenda to surface.

I've said before I could easily be wrong, but this apparently isn't good enough for some.

Having read the whole thread and looking at LF's post about her getting info from the police I would be inclined to say never mind the journalist what about the sub editor/editor that allowed this to go to press.

This article and others like it are why I could not work for the News of the World!!

LF, I am not having a go at you about this, I just find it hard to believe that someone with the views she obviously has can be impartial. Surely she is making a rod for her own back joining these immature and inflammatory groups and tweeting about her loathing of the very people she is writing a scathing article about!

Thanks for your info on her reply. I'll look forward to hearing what she comes up with!

I posted above on this page what I've heard so far and what I've just put to her.

I never at any point claimed she was impartial, but as to having an agenda against us, those are two different things altogether.

All I've said on the matter is that I've never seen her express any kind of agenda in person in over five years and I don't think we (as Rangers fans) occupy enough of her time for any agenda to surface.

I've said before I could easily be wrong, but this apparently isn't good enough for some.

I don't doubt your sincerity, but to say you don't believe she has any kind of agenda that you know off is nieve IMO,she's hardly going to tell you if she did. She uses words like MORON, TWISTED and PAEDOPHILE, yet she has no proof, only an assertion, when you use words like this in an article the agenda is clear, to portray the fan and by that means Rangers fans in the worst possible light.

The Cow should return to the gutter where she belongs

I do have an agenda, NO POPERY :wink:

I really can't wait to hear this stupid cows reply about the Facebook and Twitter groups.

I also find it amazing that a member of the local constabulary would give such an interview to a journalist - I'm sure this would be against the terms & conditions of their employment.

This is nothing but an ill-advised, poorly-written piece of journalism which clearly shows the author is anti-Rangers.

Anyone who sees it as anything else clearly is delusional.

I really can't wait to hear this stupid cows reply about the Facebook and Twitter groups.

I also find it amazing that a member of the local constabulary would give such an interview to a journalist - I'm sure this would be against the terms & conditions of their employment.

This is nothing but an ill-advised, poorly-written piece of journalism which clearly shows the author is anti-Rangers.

a lot of journalists get information from the police. If a person comes to the newspaper with a claim like this it would be the first port of call

I don't doubt your sincerity, but to say you don't believe she has any kind of agenda that you know off is nieve IMO,she's hardly going to tell you if she did. She uses words like MORON, TWISTED and PAEDOPHILE, yet she has no proof, only an assertion, when you use words like this in an article the agenda is clear, to portray the fan and by that means Rangers fans in the worst possible light.

If you'd read what I posted above, you'd have seen that she claims to have evidence from the police.

I'm waiting to hear about that, as well about the other stuff I posted, so it's a case of wait and see.

a lot of journalists get information from the police. If a person comes to the newspaper with a claim like this it would be the first port of call

I don't doubt that but would the said cop have confirmed that he, or one of his colleagues, couldn't be bothered to do their job properly by giving the following information:

Brian, complained to an on-duty cop at half-time but was simply told to tell Zak "to keep his eyes on the game".

No wonder crime levels continue to rise when a policeman can spend so much time tracking down a colleague to ask him if he said this at a football match or not.

I'm assuming that he actually did get confirmation from his colleague before making this accusation about him not seeming to be bothered about the fans complaint - I'm sure his Boss will have something to say about this. I wouldn't be too happy if a work colleague blabbed about me in this way to the media.

I don't doubt that but would the said cop have confirmed that he, or one of his colleagues, couldn't be bothered to do their job properly by giving the following information:

Brian, complained to an on-duty cop at half-time but was simply told to tell Zak "to keep his eyes on the game".

No wonder crime levels continue to rise when a policeman can spend so much time tracking down a colleague to ask him if he said this at a football match or not.

I'm assuming that he actually did get confirmation from his colleague before making this accusation about him not seeming to be bothered about the fans complaint - I'm sure his Boss will have something to say about this. I wouldn't be too happy if a work colleague blabbed about me in this way to the media.

The fact of the matter is that Scotland's Mhedia is full of tims in high profile jobs. Gerry Duffy of the Sun had an article a couple of weeks ago about the "sick yobs" who tricked a US T.V station into displaying the message about Jim Torbett on air. He didn't surface for either of the 2 minute silences abused by these scumbags recently, McGregor being attacked, Beasley's car or Lafferty's car, or Simon Weston being abused. In fact, every time a Rangers star's car is trashed the story says "Another OF player".

The fact of the matter is that Scotland's Mhedia is full of tims in high profile jobs. Gerry Duffy of the Sun had an article a couple of weeks ago about the "sick yobs" who tricked a US T.V station into displaying the message about Jim Torbett on air. He didn't surface for either of the 2 minute silences abused by these scumbags recently, McGregor being attacked, Beasley's car or Lafferty's car, or Simon Weston being abused. In fact, every time a Rangers star's car is trashed the story says "Another OF player".

Very true - and this woman is fastly moving up the ranks by the look of things.

If you'd read what I posted above, you'd have seen that she claims to have evidence from the police.

I'm waiting to hear about that, as well about the other stuff I posted, so it's a case of wait and see.

Sorry, missed that post,we all eagerly await her response.If true why was the Evidence not published in the article? making a complaint to a police officer or official doesn't make it a fact or offical, as I understand it, it has to be noted in the policeman's wee black book and a report made, I may be wrong, Iam sure there's plenty policemen on here who will correct me.

Sorry, missed that post,we all eagerly await her response.If true why was the Evidence not published in the article? making a complaint to a police officer or official doesn't make it a fact or offical, as I understand it, it has to be noted in the policeman's wee black book and a report made, I may be wrong, Iam sure there's plenty policemen on here who will correct me.

You could very well be right, I'm only going on what I've been told on that point.

I must be really undercover since I've spent good money on my season ticket. doh

And him and I have been to Ibrox together :wink:

Grow up.

Jeez, your eyes still not dry yet? :h34rt:

LF, I am not having a go at you about this, I just find it hard to believe that someone with the views she obviously has can be impartial. Surely she is making a rod for her own back joining these immature and inflammatory groups and tweeting about her loathing of the very people she is writing a scathing article about!

Thanks for your info on her reply. I'll look forward to hearing what she comes up with!

I agree with you on being her impartial.

Shes is hurting big time on how bad her team is and is just trying like every other macks out there looking for someone to blame or make UP.

I hope she is lurking here reading this as i would like to say YOU ARE ONE BITTER COW.

When Lennon was playing a was out and about the town same time he was didnt like him as a player but wouldnt abuse him when around his company and i wouldnt go posting about hating players so coming from a so called pro-if you could call it that- journalist i find her a biget and the bull laudrupforever keeps saying she not bitter blah blah he must be in love with her.