Ibrox Suite On Sunday

RBF

I know its unlikely but I would love the whole corner to be full of people :D instead of just the Ibrox suite

should be a good day and would urge people to come along and join in ;)

agree mate , everyone should be packed in that corner!:) is the band going over anawll?

No

And thank fuck there not.

why not? why do you hate them :lol: ?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its unlikely but I would love the whole corner to be full of people :D instead of just the Ibrox suite

agree mate , everyone should be packed in that corner!:) is the band going over anawll?

No

I don't hate them , I hate the idea of it.

They are not members of The Blue Order or the Union Bears, they are employed by the club. Usually drown out the signing coming from TBO.

I know all TBO lads agree.

No

They are not members of The Blue Order or the Union Bears, they are employed by the club. Usually drown out the signing coming from TBO.

kk buddy

No

someone told me they were hired to drown out any sectarian songs i never thought it was true :anguish:

The band was originally brought in to compliment and encourage the singing of TBO, but it quickly became clear that they hindered it rather than helped. Being too close to the section it just drowned a lot of the singing out and the rest of the ground couldn't hear it.

But, with it being a Rangers initiative they are unwilling to compromise when it comes to the band and so we are both stuck with each other.

The band was originally brought in to compliment and encourage the singing of TBO, but it quickly became clear that they hindered it rather than helped. Being too close to the section it just drowned a lot of the singing out and the rest of the ground couldn't hear it.

But, with it being a Rangers initiative they are unwilling to compromise when it comes to the band and so we are both stuck with each other.

Couldn't your group move elsewhere in the stadium, perhaps to pair up with another singing section like the UB's permanently?

i always though the band was part of TBO but guess it isn't. TBO are brilliant with their flags and banners etc, so are the union bears, would be great if they teamed up:D

ps

random...

where can you buy a hamburg flag?

i always see TBO or UB with one :lol:

so hard to find!:D

cheers

Couldn't your group move elsewhere in the stadium, perhaps to pair up with another singing section like the UB's permanently?

The club don't want us to move from where we are. It is easier for them to have us in the Broomloan where there is less season ticket holders and therefore less complaints about us.

Where the majority of our group are means we are able to stand for the duration of the game, something which wouldn't be allowed in pretty much any other stand.

It suits both parties i think. We'd obviously prefer to be in the Copland but just need to ask the UBs how many problems they have in that stand to know it isn't worth it. Unless a dedicated singing/standing section is brought into being then the groups won't be together aside from the odd group-up.

The club don't want us to move from where we are. It is easier for them to have us in the Broomloan where there is less season ticket holders and therefore less complaints about us.

Where the majority of our group are means we are able to stand for the duration of the game, something which wouldn't be allowed in pretty much any other stand.

It suits both parties i think. We'd obviously prefer to be in the Copland but just need to ask the UBs how many problems they have in that stand to know it isn't worth it. Unless a dedicated singing/standing section is brought into being then the groups won't be together aside from the odd group-up.

Sad days indeed!

was talking to a mate about this the other day a section with the blue order and union bears together and am pretty sure if that went ahead other people would join aswel just imagine CR1 being fully standing and singing during everygame of the season (tu) we can always dream :lol:

was talking to a mate about this the other day a section with the blue order and union bears together and am pretty sure if that went ahead other people would join aswel just imagine CR1 being fully standing and singing during everygame of the season (tu) we can always dream :lol:

Indeed, I would love a free standing area at ibrox were hundreds of likeminded people could stand and sing, but the club would never allow it.

Indeed, I would love a free standing area at ibrox were hundreds of likeminded people could stand and sing, but the club would never allow it.

If they did, would we fill it?

If they did, would we fill it?

Eventually. could see a good 40 to 70 people who would

Just for talking sake. Say TBO and the UB have 200 members between them.

If a small standing section of 500 was created in the ground it would easily be filled as it would attract a lot more people to join these groups.

If a small standing section of 500 was created in the ground it would easily be filled as it would attract a lot more people to join these groups.

Where would the stand be built though? We would need to dig in to the ground ?

Take out the seats in the corner at the ibrox suite and stand there.

Do what happens in Germany and that is a small section that wont effect the rest of the stadium.

Take out the seats in the corner at the ibrox suite and stand there.

Do what happens in Germany and that is a small section that wont effect the rest of the stadium.

i still think they should take out at least ONE big TV screen. They are never on and when they are they are unclear (tu). They should then fill the space with seats and move TBO//UB up their!