Phil Brown

He seems like a bit of a smug bastard but i thought it was brilliant when he done that team talk on the pitch at half time. If i remember correctly it was on like boxing day or something and the travelling hull fans were standing in the cold getting embarrassed by their team. I thought it was interesting.

After that team talk, Hull went into free fall in the EPL.

He really bugged me for some reason, I don't even know what it was. He was on Goals on Sunday a while back and he seemed like a decent guy. There was something about him that made me want to punch him in the face.

Bout time

Feel sorry for Jimmy Bullard who deserves a club that can win titles and play in the champions league every year with silver haired veteran scottish manager in charge...SIGN FOR RANGERS JIMMY

Phil Brown is still the manager of Hull City - and could remain so until the end of next season.

Brown has been put on gardening leave but legally remains the manager, which is why Iain Dowie has been appointed through his own private consultancy company as a 'football management consultant' until the end of the season.

In the meantime, Hull are continuing to pay Brown his usual monthly salary and only plan to review the situation when they know which division they will be competing in come August.

Brown, who negotiated a lucrative contract of around £1million a year with generous severance terms while Paul Duffen was still chairman and chief executive, will be offered a settlement package if he has not already found himself a new job.

But he would be perfectly entitled to reject the offer and remaining on full pay while on gardening leave - and therefore maintain the title of manager - until June 2011.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1259004/Hull-paying-manager-Phil-Brown-Iain-Dowie-recruited-football-management-consultant.html#ixzz0ie2sivT0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1259004/Hull-paying-manager-Phil-Brown-Iain-Dowie-recruited-football-management-consultant.html