Champions League QF and SF draw

Muff

Or, you could fuck off, you smug old prick. You may be part of the "clique" but I couldn't give a fuck, you're a snide cunt. Always have been, always will be. You're a sad little man.

You know what he wrote and responded to it, yes. In a snide, unnecessary way. I'd expect no less from you though, Kojak.

smug, snide and pedantic

smug old prick

a snide cunt

a sad little man

You're not very imaginative are you? Is that your best?

I must admit to being a bit baffled by 'Kojak', but I'm sure you know what you mean.

I mean you're an even baldier fanny than the one between Katie Price's legs. That's what I mean. Nice way to get snide again with the last sentence, you just can't help yourself, can you?

Is that my best? It isn't a competition to see who can come up with the funniest, most imaginative insult, is it? Maybe in your sad little head, not in mine.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, the cheaters Inter Milan will have to face Barcelona or Arsenal in the semi- final if they eliminate CSKA Moscow. Inter will not make it to Madrid.

Mate, Im one of the biggest Chelsea supporters here and even i will tell you that we got done by Inter fair and square.

Although the less said about the Barca semi final the better.

I mean you're an even baldier fanny than the one between Katie Price's legs. That's what I mean. Nice way to get snide again with the last sentence, you just can't help yourself, can you?

Is that my best? It isn't a competition to see who can come up with the funniest, most imaginative insult, is it? Maybe in your sad little head, not in mine.

Hmm, you obviously have a vivid imagination.

But you are correct, there is no competition taking place here. None whatsoever.

Hmm, you obviously have a vivid imagination.

But you are correct, there is no competition taking place here. None whatsoever.

Snide as fuck last line again. Implying that you are much more intelligent than me and that you're somehow "owning" me.

Listen, just because you're bald, are overweight, have saggy tits and a small cock doesn't mean you're better than anybody else. Get your head out of your fucking arse.

Would love to meet you in real life, old man. Believe me, you'd be sticking your toothbrush up your fat arse just to brush your teeth.

Snide as fuck last line again. Implying that you are much more intelligent than me and that you're somehow "owning" me.

Listen, just because you're bald, are overweight, have saggy tits and a small cock doesn't mean you're better than anybody else. Get your head out of your fucking arse.

Would love to meet you in real life, old man. Believe me, you'd be sticking your toothbrush up your fat arse just to brush your teeth.

Ooh a keyboard hard man as well, that's got me trembling.

But at least you're expanding your range:

bald (not sure what makes you think that right enough).

overweight

saggy tits

a small cock

and something anatomically impossible about the location of my head.

Well done you!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Charlie Nicholas just said Rooney was the best player in the world :anguish:

The Sky pundits are so uneducated on football outside the EPL.

In his opinion.

Who's to say hes wrong? Football is not all about being a flare player, Rooney has been the best striker on the planet so far this season.

Im sure Messi has scored more goals than Rooney this year.

Rooney - 32

Messi -31

Case solved :sherlock:

Messi has done so in fewer games, and he isn't even s CF.

Charlie Nicholas just said Rooney was the best player in the world :anguish:

The Sky pundits are so uneducated on football outside the EPL.

In his opinion.

Who's to say hes wrong? Football is not all about being a flare player, Rooney has been the best striker on the planet so far this season.

Im sure Messi has scored more goals than Rooney this year.

Rooney - 32

Messi -31

Case solved :sherlock:

Messi has done so in fewer games, and he isn't even s CF.

Saw a stat on SSN yesterday, Rooney had scored 33 in 38 games and Messi 32 in 37 games - all competitions.

I still think in current form Wayne Rooney is the best player on the planet, but every game each one of them (Ronaldo included) put their case forward to who's the greatest.

Pretty mature debate going on here guys lol. Feel like I'm back in High School.

What is everyones predicitions for the Barca V Arsenal? Such an intriuging tie IMO.

Everyone is writing off Arsenal. Barca haven't been exactly brilliant this season.

Have to look at other things apart from goals. Assists, influence etc....

I think if you take all factors on board, Rooney edges it IMO.

Well going by assists Messi edges it.

Without Rooney, Man Utd would be average.

Exactly, and with him they're the 2nd best team on the planet. Without Messi, Barcelona would still be incredible. All factors into consideration, Rooney is the best player in the world, AT THE MOMENT.

Cant see man utd not gettin to the final tbh

I think if barcelona are going to get stopped on their way to the final it will be at the hands of inter and not arsenal, would love to see arsenal knock barca out but just cant see their defence keeping them away

Inter were absolutely brilliant against chelsea and looked like real contenders.

Cant wait for the games :)

Exactly, and with him they're the 2nd best team on the planet. Without Messi, Barcelona would still be incredible. All factors into consideration, Rooney is the best player in the world, AT THE MOMENT.

Best player in the world shouldn't take into consideration the team around him, but the individual himself.

So it's Messi for me (tu)