Champions League QF and SF draw

Muff

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty mature debate going on here guys lol. Feel like I'm back in High School.

What is everyones predicitions for the Barca V Arsenal? Such an intriuging tie IMO.

Aye sorry about that but what am I meant to do when a complete random launches into me for a daft innocuous post?

I know I should have just ignored him, but hey....

I'd plump for Barca, but I hope I'm wrong.

Pretty mature debate going on here guys lol. Feel like I'm back in High School.

What is everyones predicitions for the Barca V Arsenal? Such an intriuging tie IMO.

Aye sorry about that but what am I meant to do when a complete random launches into me for a daft innocuous post?

I know I should have just ignored him, but hey....

I'd plump for Barca, but I hope I'm wrong.

I should have just ignored you too. Should've been the bigger man instead of dragging myself down to your level. Disappointed in myself, tbh.

(tu)

Am I the only one that thinks Bayern Munich, will put Man Utd out of the Champions league.

Infact I don't think we'll see a English club in this years final, wonder what odd's I would get for that :unsure:

Well you can get 2-1 on Man Utd to go out.

From the draw;

Bayern v Manchester United

Lyon v Bordeaux

Inter v CSKA Moskva

Barcelona v Inter

I'd expect to see Manchester United (too strong over the two legs IMO), Lyon (same as Manchester United), Inter, and Barcelona all qualify. With Manchester United taking care of Lyon, and Inter v Barcelona serving out an absolute cracking two legs of football.

Although if Manchester United are not at their best, then Bayern Munich will take advantage of that. Both teams are capable of scoring, and conceding.

Exciting ties, every single one of them.

Am I the only one that thinks Bayern Munich, will put Man Utd out of the Champions league.

Infact I don't think we'll see a English club in this years final, wonder what odd's I would get for that :unsure:

Well you can get 2-1 on Man Utd to go out.

A wee cheeky bet looks on the horizon :cheers:

From the draw;

Bayern v Manchester United

Lyon v Bordeaux

Inter v CSKA Moskva

Barcelona v Inter

I'd expect to see Manchester United (too strong over the two legs IMO), Lyon (same as Manchester United), Inter, and Barcelona all qualify. With Manchester United taking care of Lyon, and Inter v Barcelona serving out an absolute cracking two legs of football.

Although if Manchester United are not at their best, then Bayern Munich will take advantage of that. Both teams are capable of scoring, and conceding.

Exciting ties, every single one of them.

You share my views.

How do you see the Europa League folding out?

I predict Hamburg v Valencia/Benfica.

Fulham v Wolfsburg

Pretty shit Europa draw IMO.

Liverpool v Benfica - would love to see Benfica win, and they are certainly no mugs, but I think Liverpool will be too strong over the two legs.

Standard v Hamburg - Hamburg aren't all that special, Standard are a good, dangerous side, who will cause them problems in both legs, think Hamburg will go through.

Fulham v Wolfsburg - depends on what Wolfsburg turn up? Fulham remind me of our run to Manchester, and I think they might just take the Germans out.

Atletico v Valencia - tie of the round, only one winner for me, Valencia.

Liverpool v Valencia, and Hamburg v Fulham.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish I put money on this, I just knew it would happen.