Call of Duty: Black Ops

j1mgg

Starting to lose interest in Call of Duty.

Battlefield's where it's at bitches :sherlock:

Also they fired the head of Infinity Ward, fuck Activision.

Whats the online play like on battlefield?

Hopefully better than Modern Warfare, where it gets boring after a few plays.

Much more squad-oriented.

If you play on your own you get your ass handed to you, if you have a good group it's amazing.

A bit slower though, but the vehicles make up for a lot.

Much more squad-oriented.

If you play on your own you get your ass handed to you, if you have a good group it's amazing.

A bit slower though, but the vehicles make up for a lot.

Haha unless your awesome :D , i had a 2 on 1 last night in a game of Squad Rush , I won beating the other 2 stupid cunts who just kept coming the same way at different times , had no savvy about them with one searching for me leaving the other to sneak in :doh: only died 3 times :lol: with many kills

• 3 weeks later...

New info from CVG

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=244899&source=newsletter

It's official: The new Call Of Duty will be called Black Ops and will be released on November 9th.

The Activision website for the title - the seventh in the series - went live earlier today.

The confirmation of the Black Ops name seems to suggest that previous speculation about the title is true.

According to the original story that revealed the Black Ops name, the Treyarch-developed game will be set throughout the Cold War, and will feature key battles from across the period.

It will reportedly heavily feature segments from the Vietnam conflict - and culminate in the famous 1980 storming of the Iranian Embassy in London by the SAS.

CVG revealed earlier this year that the Call Of Duty Black Ops UK release date will arrive in November.

The first trailer for the game is due to go live later today - CVG understands 2am GMT is launch time.

Despite a huge amount of hype, Activsion doesn't believe the title will be quite as big as last year's mammoth Modern Warfare 2.

Treyarch has revealed that Call Of Duty: Black Ops will have custom killstreaks, but little else has been confirmed.

Check out OXM's round-up of everything about Call Of Duty Black Ops revealed so far here.

My 360 broke my Mw2 with a big scratch all the way round the fucker so I started playing WaW again, what a fucking game :praise: I'm just too good at it online :pipe: Will defo be getting this one when it comes out. Or a few days before :wink:

Same happened to me lido.

X-Box started acting like a cunt, scratched COD MW2 and is now going in for repair.

It's hell without your 360!

It has only done it with my Mw2, I bumped into my xbox when it was running Mw2 then when I took it out to play Fifa there was this big fuck off scratch all the way round the thing :anguish: Everytime I'm about to get into a game online it says Disk Unreadable :anguish:

Have to say that trailr was a bit pointless, only there to get the official name out which no one really cares about.

Hopefully this may be more like cod4 as the other 2 i just dont really rate. I may have to switch to MOH if it is any good.