Kenny Miller

When I think of Miller I think Rangers player because thats what he is now hes done more good for us than hes done for them!

As soon as he scored in the 4-2 game i "accepted" him.

Would you rather he never scored the goals to win us the old firms?

Would you rather Miller was not playing against St. Mirren?

Still yes? Well tough fair enough if he was a Rangers fan born n bred hes a hibee and i'll take any success he brings to my club because the name on the trophy is the thing i will remember.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a couple of quote's from Rangers player's make your own mind up.

"Rangers have treated me so well, the fans have become like a family to me. No matter how much money was put in front of me, I would never sign for Celtic". Nacho Novo

"Celtic could offer me all the money in the world, I'd never play for them, I simply wouldn't do that to Rangers, my fans and to myself." - Jorg Albertz

"I am a Rangers man, and in my eyes Rangers men don't play for Celtic." Andy Goram

But Kenny miller has never once claimed to be a "rangers man". It'd be different if he came out with something first time round like that but he didn't. He did what was nest for himself, the same thing any non

old firm fan would do!! And why dud he thump the badge? To wind us up! It's all part of football, r u trying to say if u had scored against Celtic n u used to play for them and u were a hibs fan you wouldn't do that to them??

I couldnae give a flying fuck about him thumping, kissing or shagging a badge. It's the fact he had that badge on. He played for us then had the nerve to pull that jersey on and then come back to us. He's a little whore.

But, just so I can point it out again. Miller has been a GOOD player for us, he is however a little rat I wouldn't pish on if he was on fire.

You need to get a grip mate, seriously. Your life must be fucking awful, wanting to kill everyone you see wearing a tim top, cmon to fuck man

"Rangers have treated me so well, the fans have become like a family to me. No matter how much money was put in front of me, I would never sign for Celtic". Nacho Novo

"Celtic could offer me all the money in the world, I'd never play for them, I simply wouldn't do that to Rangers, my fans and to myself." - Jorg Albertz

"I am a Rangers man, and in my eyes Rangers men don't play for Celtic." Andy Goram

Jorg and Nacho are foreigners that have fell in love with the club and won the hearts of the Rangers fans. Miller is from Leith? He grew up a hibs fan got a good move to gers never worked out never got attached got stick moved to Wolves at his age and ability Miller grabbed the chance to join the tims. I'm not saying what he did was acceptable BUT Walter Smith signed him do we love and trust him? For me YES and if its ok with Walt who is more Rangers than any of us then it is ok with me

I don't mind that people will never fully forgive him i understand but im talking about the deluded people who would rather we not have won the cup cause of his goal just cause he used to play for the shellick

52nd title scottish cup

53rd title league cup

hes made a contribution

I couldnae give a flying fuck about him thumping, kissing or shagging a badge. It's the fact he had that badge on. He played for us then had the nerve to pull that jersey on and then come back to us. He's a little whore.

But, just so I can point it out again. Miller has been a GOOD player for us, he is however a little rat I wouldn't pish on if he was on fire.

You need to get a grip mate, seriously. Your life must be fucking awful, wanting to kill everyone you see wearing a tim top, cmon to fuck man

My lifes fucking great actually. Thanks for caring though.

Jorg and Nacho are foreigners that have fell in love with the club and won the hearts of the Rangers fans. Miller is from Leith? He grew up a hibs fan got a good move to gers never worked out never got attached got stick moved to Wolves at his age and ability Miller grabbed the chance to join the tims. I'm not saying what he did was acceptable BUT Walter Smith signed him do we love and trust him? For me YES and if its ok with Walt who is more Rangers than any of us then it is ok with me

I don't mind that people will never fully forgive him i understand but im talking about the deluded people who would rather we not have won the cup cause of his goal just cause he used to play for the shellick

52nd title scottish cup

53rd title league cup

hes made a contribution

I've never met someone who's been like that in my life and people I know hate Miller a lot worse than me.

52nd title scottish cup

53rd title league cup

hes made a contribution

I've never met someone who's been like that in my life and people I know hate Miller a lot worse than me.

I have i know cunts that never even cheered him when he scored against them and for me thats just a little sad.

No harm in that :lol:

No harm in that :lol:

[quote name=martyboy2009' date='23 March 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1269312440'

post='1057813417]

To not cheer a rangers goal is a

disgrace. Small minded pricks.

I don't know a Rangers fan who

wouldn't cheer when Rangers score so where are you getting your

fact's from seriously.

supermac1873 quoted above that he knows guys who never cheered when miller scored against Celtic! So that's where am seriously getting my facts from! Read the posts mate.

ofcourse I cheer when he scores, its in my blood, but so is hating that wee ratbag bastard.

you really are a wanker eh.

great to have you in the support.

away and straighten yer hair ya bunnet (tu)

hahah what you talking about you bampot!!?!?

i dont straighten my hair either.

who are you ahahah? :lol:

Thanks to Walter for recognizing the talented players who performed for him in the Scotland team while he was manager. Thanks for Kenny, thanks for big Davie, thanks for Lee.. without these four, we would indeed have been in serious trouble.... anyone care to disagree

Thanks to Walter for recognizing the talented players who performed for him in the Scotland team while he was manager. Thanks for Kenny, thanks for big Davie, thanks for Lee.. without these four, we would indeed have been in serious trouble.... anyone care to disagree

not at all, however i would like to point out that without Lee i dont think we would be doing too much worse.

in fairness he has been important, but i think he is more of a sub-man, someone to come on and control the game.

ofcourse I cheer when he scores, its in my blood, but so is hating that wee ratbag bastard.

you really are a wanker eh.

great to have you in the support.

away and straighten yer hair ya bunnet (tu)

hahah what you talking about you bampot!!?!?

i dont straighten my hair either.

who are you ahahah? :lol:

doh