Next seasons starting XI

guessing McGregor, Boughy & Wilson will be sold to clear the remaining debt, and Boyd, Beasley & Weir leave..,

Alexander;

Whittaker, Webster, Papac, Smith;

Davis, Thomson, Fleck;

Naismith, Miller, Novo.

Back up of...

Gallagher;

McMillan, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Wylde;

Shinnie, Edu, Ness;

Little, Loy, Lafferty.

doesn't look too bad without even thinking of new signings.

And before anyone says, i know Smith has said he'd probably leave, but if he thought he'd be first choice left back with Papac moving into the centre, i'm sure he'd sign up again.

would not be to happy with the strike force too, miller is having a superb season but i dont see that being the case next year, and novo and naismith arent excactly prolific goal scorers

no point in guessing who will n wont be here next season, if the players you mention leave there will be players brought in, any team without new players would be terrible

hopefully not the team you mention cos we'll struggle big time

I thought we had an agreement with the bank so we don't have to hold any firesales?

If the club receives a decent bid I am sure they will accept, with an agreement in place or not.

Yeah, although I'm sure Walter would get a tiny bit to augment the squad if we were to sell Bougherra and McGregor- both of whom could command decent fees

I thought we had an agreement with the bank so we don't have to hold any firesales?

If the club receives a decent bid I am sure they will accept, with an agreement in place or not.

Yeah, although I'm sure Walter would get a tiny bit to augment the squad if we were to sell Bougherra and McGregor- both of whom could command decent fees

True, personally I would try and sell Broadfoot, Lafferty, McCulloch, Beasley, Smith and maybe Miller. I am sure some of them are out of contract and we would get no cash but it would at least free up wages. We should be looking to bring in a CB, RB, LW, RW and a striker. 5 players might be wishful thinking.

guessing McGregor, Boughy & Wilson will be sold to clear the remaining debt, and Boyd, Beasley & Weir leave..,

Alexander;

Whittaker, Webster, Papac, Smith;

Davis, Thomson, Fleck;

Naismith, Miller, Novo.

Back up of...

Gallagher;

McMillan, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Wylde;

Shinnie, Edu, Ness;

Little, Loy, Lafferty.

doesn't look too bad without even thinking of new signings.

And before anyone says, i know Smith has said he'd probably leave, but if he thought he'd be first choice left back with Papac moving into the centre, i'm sure he'd sign up again.

:anguish: Hope not we'd struggle in the SPL never mind the CL.

I'm staying optimistic. Boyd will go. Wilson, Bougie, Beasley will stay.

So my team would be

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :wilson: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :thomson:

:beasley: :miller: :fleck: