Why Play a Reserve Team?

TheNuts

Why the fuck did we play a reserve team tonight.

United ALWAYS give us trouble every season, and they proved themselves at Ibrox, so why did we play a diluted, weak team?

Players like Little should not be starting away from home in the Quarter finals of the Scottish Cup

The league is almost sown up...so why not play a team like that in the league to rest the main players, NOT the quarter finals of the cup.

Just arriving back, i am totally disgusted in the manner in which we played and lost.

The team needs to wake the fuck up and stop being so complacent.

The Scottish cup is the last game of the football season, what a day it is...now we have fucked that up, the chances of a treble, and Celtic could potentially go on to win it and end the football season on a high. makes me sick.

United ALWAYS give us trouble every season, and they proved themselves at Ibrox, so why did we play a diluted, weak team?

Players like Little should not be starting away from home in the Quarter finals of the Scottish Cup

The league is almost sown up...so why not play a team like that in the league to rest the main players, NOT the quarter finals of the cup.

Just arriving back, i am totally disgusted in the manner in which we played and lost.

I didn't think the scottish cup would mean so much to people, at the start of the season but I was wrong.

I didn't think the scottish cup would mean so much to people, at the start of the season but I was wrong.

Its more the fact we could have went for a treble!

i would rather have the scottish cup rather than the league cup.

last game of the season at hampden! what a day, and on for the treble.

i hope celtic dont even get to the final cos they dont deserve a day out at the end of the season they are utter shyte.

i would rather have the scottish cup rather than the league cup.

last game of the season at hampden! what a day, and on for the treble.

i hope celtic dont even get to the final cos they dont deserve a day out at the end of the season they are utter shyte.

i'm fukin gutted and if they do they will milk the shit out of it and make it look like everything is great and if that team ever wins a trophy in scottish football it would be life threatening to our game seeing such shite win a major cup competition

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't one of the major criticisms of Walter been that he doesn't give youngsters a chance, especially in the cup?

The cup is nothing.

The league is everything.

Until we're mathematically Champions, that must be the priority.

Walter presumably has seen the warning signs we've all been seeing recently and was worried we might have a very tough game against Hearts on Sunday. lose that and we could have had our lead cut to 4 points (with a game in hand). He wasn't to know the filth were going to timplode so spectacularly of course :pipe:

Anyway this has made me even more confident we'll get the job done on Sunday and we'll have the league wrapped up by the split. We can then really start giving Fleck, Wilson, Little, Naismith, Beasley etc good solid runs in the team and build for next season.