Sitting in the Dundee United end?

TheNuts

I woke up far too late today and by the time i went to phone, all the tickets were sold out....which is fucking shite cause i have always been one of the first people to call up, getting up early to ensure a ticket.

i do not want to miss out on being there when rangers win the league, and i am seriously considering sitting in the united end to watch the game (and party after).

has anybody ever done this?

what do you think?

***this depends if rangers WILL win the league on 14th April, if all things go to plan***

There's a video of the Mendes goal from the last game of the season where you can see a guy in the United end celebrating :praise: he ended up being kicked down the stairs. :lol:

he was kicked down the stairs..:anguish:

see thats the problem, i dont think i could ever not celebrate a rangers goal, especially if it is a goal that will win us the league.

please, if anyone has a spare ticket....!!!!!

it fucking does my box in, people who hardly go to rangers games, or havent been to one all season, get 3 tickets for this game.

iv been loyal to rangers, going to all the home games, and as many away as i can, and these part-time supporters have sold out the rangers end.

FUCK SAKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

My mate done it and lasted till lafferty scored the 1st mate nearly got done and he got thrown out, but id do it mate, if i dont get a ticket i will hh.gifhh.gif

let us know mate ill go wi you aahhah

There's a video of the Mendes goal from the last game of the season where you can see a guy in the United end celebrating :praise: he ended up being kicked down the stairs. :lol:

see thats the problem, i dont think i could ever not celebrate a rangers goal, especially if it is a goal that will win us the league.

it fucking does my box in, people who hardly go to rangers games, or havent been to one all season, get 3 tickets for this game.

iv been loyal to rangers, going to all the home games, and as many away as i can, and these part-time supporters have sold out the rangers end.

FUCK SAKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

who got 3 tkts that dosent go to games?

and you should have set your alarm ya lazy bassa :P

FUCK SAKEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

who got 3 tkts that dosent go to games?

and you should have set your alarm ya lazy bassa :P

loads of cunts got lots of tickets for this game who hardly go.

does my fucking head in!!!!

i know, didnt realise they went on sale today, went onto the united website to check when they go on sale, see they are for sale, then see they are sold out.

sick!

I don't think I'd even chance it mate, I'd get my fukin head kicked in. I can't sit/stand at rangers games, 1 not shouting, 2 not gettin excited, 3 not celebrating a goal, 4 not noising up the opposition fans and players. I'd leave tannadice black and blue but it'd be worth it if we won the league. I wud watch the mendes goal from the side angle before making ur mind up mate

we should get a decent wee group and sit in their end. imagine the fright they would get when we scored and 100 people jumped up :lol:

nah in all seriousness, it isnt a good idea at all. I couldnt control myself and no matter how hard you are 1 v 1000 isnt going to end well :lol:

I don't think I'd even chance it mate, I'd get my fukin head kicked in. I can't sit/stand at rangers games, 1 not shouting, 2 not gettin excited, 3 not celebrating a goal, 4 not noising up the opposition fans and players. I'd leave tannadice black and blue but it'd be worth it if we won the league. I wud watch the mendes goal from the side angle before making ur mind up mate

can u get the video of it?

aye watch the mendes goal, guy gets belted :lol:

just did...pushed down the small stairs that lead onto the pitch?...

that's the one. He got no protection from the stewards etc, he prob got chucked out aswell 4 bein in the wrong end. Felt really sorry 4 him that day

I did it last year. It was torture watching us score 3 goals and knowing the league was won and not being able to celebrate.

It was worth it in the end though. Most of the stand ended up being Rangers fans anyway lol.