Bashing guys

weedurranty

I first want to say that everyone is entitled to express their own opinions about our club and when we lose like we did so horrifically as we did the night tempers are always bound to flare........but can we please ( i can see all the pelters im gonna get for this) just let calmer heads prevail instead of ripping all our players. Granted we were terrible to a man tonight. I for one am Not a Lee Mcculloch fan but, he has stepped in and done a terrific job this year in all the thankless kinds of roles that no one sees. Plus, he has scored some damn nice goals this year. Despite this, some on here like to lose the plot and slaughter this guy and others. The season is long and gruelling and there will be peaks and valleys....relax

Thanks...let the abuse start

Fuck off you cunt. Every player out there tonight should have their champions medals with-held until they actually win the league.

Its too early for any sort of complacency, so, like I said, fuck off you cunt.

Fuck off you cunt. Every player out there tonight should have their champions medals with-held until they actually win the league.

Say what you really mean and stop being a pussy ffs!

Folks are well OTT tonight. ffs. Saying "fuck off you cunt" to a fellow Bear? That's disgraceful.

Not worse than saying you hope rangers player dies :anguish: ano he said he was caught in the moment but still a big low

He's a cunt, how? :S

agree with all the bits not scored out (tu)

Settle down Children....Fans have got every right to be pissed off about that result and by the attitude some of our players seem to have adopted over the past few weeks.That was a fucking disgrace and I hope Wattie gives each and every one of them a kick in the bollocks.The next home game, the players should bring out cards to show to the fans containing one singe word.

SORRY.

Now go out there and win the fucking league instead of dreaming about the off-season or your holidays in exotic places because it's the fans who pay your wages and you are letting them down with performances like that.

A guy comes on and asks to be abused, I help him out & am somehow made out to be the bad guy.................what a fucked up world we live in.

Mate.. if 'someone' asks to be abused, and you help him out, then I suggest to you -- sincerely -- that you are a sick Bastard. Never, ever, abuse those that do not know any better.

Now, I am not suggesting you are a bad guy... but I certainly have a bad vibe from your statement.