trueblue79

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the sun

Sorry cant get the link to work (tu)

Hope there aint any truth in it :anguish:

only 1 year left on the contract. of he does not sign a new one he has to go. simple as that and makes good business sense. I so think the boy coulod be a player though given what he has shown this season and would prefer him to stay

why would liverpool pay £3m when they can take him for nothing at the end of next season

there are going to be a queue of folk lookin gat him if he runs the contract down, see this all the time with decent young players, if there is enough potential there they will pay the cash

If he doesn't want to sign a deal, or stay, then cash in on him.

Would hate to see him at Liverpool, he wouldn't get a game, Liverpool would no doubt send him out on loan, and Rafa Benitez would ruin him.

He's in the best possible place at the moment. CL Football which he will feature in. OF matches. But.. money talks. I'd be willing to wager that if he goes south.. he will not be heard from again.

If I was Danny Wilson, I'd sign that new contract at Rangers, see if I was going to be a first pick next season if David Weir retires or Madjid Bougherra moves on. Stay the duration of the contract say 3/4 years, improve a bit more as a player and bulk up, and if I had aspirations to play in the EPL, I would leave if Rangers were going to get say £10m.

Although I'd probably want to stay at Rangers and hopefully Wilson does too.

Can be tempting for a young lad, but hopefully he sees sense. Centre half of all positions is a tough place to break through at such an age in such a quality league. He'd spend years being punted around on loan.

Dont think this has been posted before but anyway.....

Rangers defender Danny Wilson is being advised by assistant manager Ally McCoist to reject offers from other clubs and extend his stay at Ibrox.

The club's chief executive Martin Bain has confirmed that Liverpool have made an enquiry about the young centre-half.

"My advice would be to sign a contract, stay and learn your trade at one of the biggest clubs," McCoist said.

"He is one of the better young players in the country. He has only turned 18, he has bags of time."

Sing the bloody contract boy! learn your trade then you can go eventually if so

Spurs now want him also according to the Daily Mail

£20,000 a week apparently :pipe:

Way too much money to be paying an 18 year old, no matter how good he is!

I think Wilson would get absolutely rag dolled in the Premiership.

Guys like Lee Miller, Billy Mehmet, Costa Fortune &Michael Higdon have all shown that he's not up to much

physically since his debut, although he'll probably fill out with age.

Also his likely is he to get a game ahead of Dawson, Bassong & King?