League Title

Gaz73

i was told that we play seltic the 2nd game of the split...dont see how the person would know mind you if it has not been decided yet...

is there 2 games to go then is it the split?

:sherlock:

We'll win it first game of the split if we beat the Sheep and Utd. We'll be 13 points clear with 4 games to go after the first game. League over.

that will do me brother put that in ur pipe and smoke it.

they will not allow an old firm title decider

providing the points stay as they are or we extend our lead, they will give us a home game first and make the old firm game last, so the title is wrapped up before we go there

the SPL dont want it, the police refuse to police it, and the country probably couldnt handle that lot losing the title again to us at the piggery, so it will not happen

they will not allow an old firm title decider

providing the points stay as they are or we extend our lead, they will give us a home game first and make the old firm game last, so the title is wrapped up before we go there

the SPL dont want it, the police refuse to police it, and the country probably couldnt handle that lot losing the title again to us at the piggery, so it will not happen

I agree. Even though the SPL said the wouldn't shift a potential title decider they will. They'll bottle it because they know if it goes ahead and we do win it, it'll be bedlam. Because 'ra Shellik canny take it.

At the moment we stand to win the league 1st game of the split. But as for an Old Firm title decider we would need to drop some more points for this situation to arise - as the SPL will try to arrange the Old Firm as near to the end of the season as possible in the hope we will of rapped the league up by then.

we can win the title at septic can park if the next fixtures work out in a way that its possible, but i would rather win it before then.

I agree. If it is won before we go there, it'll just be a big fcuk-off party. However, if we have to go there and collect 3 points to be crowned champions and get beat it'd be embarassing.

:praise:

we can win the title at septic can park if the next fixtures work out in a way that its possible, but i would rather win it before then.

I agree. If it is won before we go there, it'll just be a big fcuk-off party. However, if we have to go there and collect 3 points to be crowned champions and get beat it'd be embarassing.

it should b won b 4 we go there dnt think it will b a problem on wed 2 get 3 points utd cld b a differnt tho but rangers raise there game we should take 3 points.

There is no doubt that we will run out at the piggery as the CHAMPIONS. They will arrange it 2nd last game of the split jsut incase we drop any points for there to be a potential old firm championship winning game.

There will never allow it again. Police rule the roost on this decision.

the thing is they need to get these games arranged.so that tickets and stuff can get organised.so it is possible that his might just happen.what would happen if they made the old firm the 2nd game in the split.and we happened to drop points at dundee utd.then that could mean the potential for it to happen

They're obviously not going to make it the decider. However, if we do drop "here there and everywhere" which I think is unlikely it leaves the SPL with a tricky situation.

This is exactly it. The only way it could be is if we drop a hoard of points giving no other option but to leave it as the decider.

I dont give a fuck were we win it, but I dont want it to be at parkhead, because I doubt we will beat them. Lennon would have them right up for it.

Anyway we are not good enough to pick n choose when we win it so lets just make sure we win it. and get it wrapped up as soon as

The SPL will make the celtic game the 2nd last game in the split im sure. They will be instructed by Strathclyde police to minimise the potential old firm powderkeg clash at parkhead. The SPL will sort the fixtures out once all the games are decided. Then they will know when its likely where and when we will wrap the title up before glitterdome comes around