Heard tonights a sellout

lewisrfc93

Aberdeen games always sell out

remember the days when I didnt have a season ticket waiting outside ibrox for half an hour looking for a ticket to end up going home after 20 minutes into the game.

remember the days when I didnt have a season ticket waiting outside ibrox for half an hour looking for a ticket to end up going home after 20 minutes into the game.

That should not have happened.

Tickets for any game expect OF and Euro games are easy to get if you get in quickly

Tickets for any game expect OF and Euro games are easy to get if you get in quickly

Did see one for Club Deck but thought to myself ''fuck that ill get a better seat'' turns out the joke was on me.

Did see one for Club Deck but thought to myself ''fuck that ill get a better seat'' turns out the joke was on me.

Unlucky but there you go.