Tannadice

Indeed so mate. They lose and we win then the title is ours, they cannot catch us. They draw and we win then best they can so is finish level on points if we lose all our games and they win all theirs. Lets just get the points in the bag before start celebrating :)

Let's not worry about what that other mob do or don't do and just concentrate on us getting 3 points at Tannadice.All the pressure is on the Mhanks as they can't afford even to draw never mind lose.The only regret I have is that their game isn't at Battlefield central.

Worst case scenario we lose at Tannadice putting Dundee Untied 2 points behind the filth increasing the chances of them dropping into 3rd place this season. Or we win and wrap the league up right after the split, either way it's a win win for me.

Worst case scenario we lose at Tannadice putting Dundee Untied 2 points behind the filth increasing the chances of them dropping into 3rd place this season. Or we win and wrap the league up right after the split, either way it's a win win for me.

aye we could give them 6 points and beat the tims to help to secure utd in 2nd place.

as youve said win win either way as we wont loss 5 out of 6 and on the plus side of a defeat at utd

we might get the chance to win it at porkheid.