Official FIFA World Cup 2010 Thread

Scott-RFC

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just as predicted, fifa 10 v1.2 is has been leaked, ntsc version and its region locked. :X

What does that mean am gonna get this next week but am really enjoying FIFA 10 again so don't know if al play it much

just as predicted, fifa 10 v1.2 is has been leaked, ntsc version and its region locked. :X

What does that mean am gonna get this next week but am really enjoying FIFA 10 again so don't know if al play it much

lets just say, the americans have leaked the world cup game on the 360

WATPRFCNo1 what did you think of it m8? i got myarse raped big time by england in the groups, all i had to do was win against england and i'd be through, i lost 7-1 due to the sending off of tim howard and edu, who took out frank lampard. :blush:

how do you have it early mate ?

WATPRFCNo1 what did you think of it m8? i got myarse raped big time by england in the groups, all i had to do was win against england and i'd be through, i lost 7-1 due to the sending off of tim howard and edu, who took out frank lampard. :blush:

how do you have it early mate ?

lets just say i obtained a copy through the toaster by magic, will be buying it tomorrow most likely on the ps3.

I bought it in G-Force today

i phoned they bastards today and the said there selling it tommorow :lol: much did you pay for it ?

44.99, what they charge everytime for the privilege of getting it early

They wont tell you over the phone either

I bought it in G-Force today

usually they or gamestation break the release on a thursday, does the red head still work there? :drool: i love her :h34rt: but that was 14 years ago when goldeneye came out

In G Force? :lol:, Ive only ever seen guys working in there