Aberdeen scum "fans"

The Artist

Well,living in the place I have to endure them quite alot.However,I made a promise to myself I wouldn't get carried away at Wednesday evenings game.Ha,that lasted long,didn't even get on the Granite City RSC bus and already I was shouting at some of them on Bridge Street,seeing us standing in our colours we were treated to a chorus of "booooooo" (very original AND grown up I may add) and a rather loud chorus of "the ibrox disaster was magic" classy,in the middle of the street in broad day light in front of kids and the general public.Anyway,their behaviour in the stadium was the usual poisoned anti rangers hate fest.When they scored their consolation goal,they then proceed to try and run into the broomloan front (cops should have let them do it IMO,let them get a good kickin!)To which I screamed "get they scum to fuck!" only to hve some older guy in front of me turn round shaking his head at ME!!! WHY OH HY are this shower not banned from our stadium??And as predicted,NO coverage of the dongs or the attempted fighting in ANY of the mhedia!!I tried to start a sing song of "go home ya scum,go home!" in MFR and was just stared at like I was some loony.

I was standing outside and 4 of them them walked by calling me a stupid H** bastard.

I squared up to one of them but they just walked away.

I found it quite irritating no other Rangers fan said anything to them, just stood and watched.

Might have known there'd be some Ibrox disaster taunts in there somewhere. They really are the lowest of the low when it comes to football fans. Absolute scum with no class.

I was standing outside and 4 of them them walked by calling me a stupid H** bastard.

I found it quite irritating no other Rangers fan said anything to them, just stood and watched.

Tell me about it.Seems this "dignified silence" is creeping down from board room level to some fans.I don't get it,always stand up for what and who you love I say.

Tell me about it.Seems this "dignified silence" is creeping down from board room level to some fans.I don't get it,always stand up for what and who you love I say.

100% agree

Seriously, are you surprised :s? This thread is pointing out the obvious.

Where do I sound surprised?lol.I'm pnly sharing my thoughts and experience mate ;)

Em, nowhere, that's why it was a question...

Point was it's typical and nothing new here.

Aberdeen are like a bit of dog shit on the bottom of your shoe - easily wiped off.

Be honest, week after week who knows who they are playing against?

Other than when we play them and possibly the pee doze I havent a clue who they are playing against.

Insignificant pieces of dog poo on your shoe - mildly irritating when it happens but not on the radar otherwise.

i hate aberdeen more than i hate celtic.

How is this possible?

I dispise Aberdeen myself but my hatred for cltic is undescribable, the very sight of a cltic top makes me snap.

I could be sitting in the car with a mate having a conversation and as soon as i spot a cltic top the conversation just goes out the window along with the brick :pipe:

The lowest of the low, absolute scum. Why no one in the mhedia highlight the disgusting bile they try to pass off as songs is beyond me, the songs they sing are worse than any of what we sing and yet everyone loves to jump on the bigoted bandwagon whenever Rangers sing something out of turn. Would love to see Aberdeen relegated over and over again until they're in the 3rd Division.

I was at the Piggery when we beat the sheep in the Scottish cup semi-final in 1979, and when 40,000 or 50,000 bears were piling out a small number of sheep fans had to cross our paths to get to the bus parking area. They all walked with there heads down, shitting themselves, mumbling as they walked by "just here for the game nothing else, not looking for trouble", what a bunch of cowards back then, still cowards today but I guess the sheep think they are brave and tough in numbers

Because they are better people.

I've a few mates who support Aberdeen, the majority of them are alright, there is one though when football gets involved the friendship goes right out of the window, we've had scraps over Rangers and Aberdeen games.

But he didn't say much on Wed night because I've started going with his sister. :lol:

I've a few mates who support Aberdeen, the majority of them are alright, there is one though when football gets involved the friendship goes right out of the window, we've had scraps over Rangers and Aberdeen games.

But he didn't say much on Wed night because I've started going with his sister. :lol:

Bum her, shoot your fat over her face, take some pics on your mobile and then show them to him the next time we have a bad result against them (tu)

Bum her, shoot your fat over her face, take some pics on your mobile and then show them to him the next time we have a bad result against them (tu)

Won't be having a bad result against them if they are rotting for years in the lower divisions :lol:

Won't be having a bad result against them if they are rotting for years in the lower divisions :lol:

We can only hope mate :)

They outsung the vast majority of Ibrox for 90minutes though. We gave them loads of abuse throughout naturally, but despite them being utter scum, they were a f*cking lot better for voice than our own.

Although they did stop singing "We no she said no" once we got a round of "Mark McGee, for the Celtic job" going :sherlock: