Parkhead Title Party

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should just take newspapers n magazines to the game and read them at the match not paying any attention to it whats goin on on the pitch or even turn our back on the game and have a party.

this would bam the cunts right up i think, plus newspapers n magazines are easily smuggled into a stadium

sorry but that is by far the worse idea :lol:, instead of watching an OF game after paying £40 for a ticket you read what katie price is doing these days ?.

we should just take newspapers n magazines to the game and read them at the match not paying any attention to it whats goin on on the pitch or even turn our back on the game and have a party.

this would bam the cunts right up i think, plus newspapers n magazines are easily smuggled into a stadium

sorry but that is by far the worse idea :lol:, instead of watching an OF game after paying £40 for a ticket you read what katie price is doing these days ?.

No me - I'll jist be lookin at the pictures.

uk.gif Bowler hats are a must uk.gif

:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

bowler hats are a MUST after all the conspiracy pish this year it will be the final humiliation for them ... :lol:

:21::21::uk: CORRECTION just seen the idea about the news papers thats a belter . might i suggest the sunday post as its a sleepy sunday kinda paper and a good tory one at that. not to mention it including a wee guy called oor william . :uk::uk:

A big banner saying "Visit soon Robbie" :lol:

or

A banner saying "Who's that team they call The County ?"

or that idea when every rangers fan walks in with a news paper and sits down and reads the paper for the first 5 mins of the game :lol::clap:

Or sing it.... "Who's that team they call the county, Who's that team we did not know".... (I leave others tae finish it :wink:)

sorry but that is by far the worse idea laugh.gif, instead of watching an OF game after paying £40 for a ticket you read what katie price is doing these days ?.

honestly ! do you think i`ll actually be reading the magazine or newspaper i take you knucklehead, i`ll be to busy having a party

banners are all good but we need something different unless we have them out for the full game or even for the first 20 minutes

i know what would winde me up the most (them not even paying attention to the game) if it was them having a party in ibrox or a poking fun at us before the game starts

banners like that are at every old firm game in either end whether the league is won or not

heres my suggestion hows about we all go in our black suits and white shirts , lodge ties etc oh and some shades on too . would it not freak the fuck out of them to see the establishment turn up in uniform and in force !!! . as illustrated below.

: : :party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::moon::moon::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

:mutley:

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

lets all go in our black suits white shirts lodge ties etc (and shades) and maybe a banner saying somthing like the establishments annual day out etc . would look great i think as displayed above.....

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

lets all go in our black suits white shirts lodge ties etc (and shades) and maybe a banner saying somthing like the establishments annual day out etc . would look great i think as displayed above.....

dohdohdoh oops sorry pc crashed and i thought the first message failed sorry to duplicate folks dohdohdoh

dohdohdoh oops sorry pc crashed and i thought the first message failed sorry to duplicate folks dohdohdoh

Double post doh should have just edited.