Who is everyone supporting in the World Cup

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like Edu and Beasley to do well with the USA but I've had a soft spot for Italy all my life so I'd like to see them win it again.

I wish England well but I hope to fuck they don't actually win the bloody thing. Living here will be unbearable.

How many threads like this do we need? I think this is about the 100th one we've had on here

Im going to support spain because i have spent the most time there out of any other country bar scotland

And if your scottish and supporting england then fuck you!!!

How many threads like this do we need? I think this is about the 100th one we've had on here

Im going to support spain because i have spent the most time there out of any other country bar scotland

And if your scottish and supporting england then fuck you!!!

If I went with your method then I would support Ireland as I worked there for almost 2 years bar the weekends. Did they manage to get in as the 33rd team :lol:

Italy.

Will you be joining me in looking particularly sharp in this classic number when the Azzuri play Boab?

ItalyHSSWCNo10Baggio1994.gif

Oh, its very nice.

I'd certainly be tempted, Baggio is my first real WC memory and I was thinking of getting another Italy strip for the WC.