Shopto.net

ScottBF2

Its a brilliant site. Its a victim of its own brilliane really. The prices and delivery times promised are so good no one believes it. If I pre-order a game - thats always the place. You'll get it cheaper than anywhere else and it'll arrive the day before its due to come out. Can't beat it.

Bought alot of it and always been top notch an very quick delivery. Pre delivery use to be great as you would always get the game early but supermarkets have been undercutting it with some ofthe latest release.

Very trust worthy site and ignore the scam comments.

It looks a cracking site, but for some reason it wouldn't accept my card or something. Can't really remember exactly, but anyone have any idea what this is, or how to get around it?

Wouldn't accept mine either, so I switched over to IE and it worked fine for some reason. ( I was using Chrome )

You have to make sure your card is set up for for Mastercard Secure code if you are using a Mastercard/Maestro card on Shopto

Absolutely fantastic site, been using them for ages now and was one of the first members signed up on their forum. They have great customer service, great prices and 9 times out of 10 you get pre ordered releases a day before store release, if you dont get a game for release date (never happened to me) they give you some money back. They have a great reccomendation program which we should really try and take advantage of.

Everywhere is pretty cheap for games, but the main reason will be that they have virtually no overheads to pay out and due to amount of stock they order will get a decent rate for the games.

Best gaming site out there, you get your games cheap (most of the time), and atleast 2 days before it's released.

Only gripe and it's not even their fault, is that fucking royal mail will sometimes just put the slip through and not try and deliver it at all, absolute cunts.

i wouldnt use it i looked on the net just before i bought something got bad reviews about some credit card scam google it. :)

Got a link mate?

Been using them for just under 2 years and it's the first I've heard of it. Is it possibly the same scams that hit most websites?

Quite simply the best website for games I've used.

i wouldnt use it i looked on the net just before i bought something got bad reviews about some credit card scam google it. :)

Got a link mate?

Been using them for just under 2 years and it's the first I've heard of it. Is it possibly the same scams that hit most websites?

Quite simply the best website for games I've used.

Thats the one im talking about theres loads of links to stuff like that but maybe its not true really