Under 19's Old Firm Final

Gazzas_Flute

I will probably get shot down for saying this but I think our reserve team/youth team are a disgrace. Think the mhanks have won the reserve league for about 3 or 4 seasons on the trot, we have this multi-million pound complex, thats state of the aret and they basically train on a glorified tattie field (pun intended :)) obviously in the grand scheme of things the reserve/youth tiltes are diddy but its worrying for the future IMO

Good facilities does not make good players!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably get shot down for saying this but I think our reserve team/youth team are a disgrace. Think the mhanks have won the reserve league for about 3 or 4 seasons on the trot, we have this multi-million pound complex, thats state of the aret and they basically train on a glorified tattie field (pun intended :)) obviously in the grand scheme of things the reserve/youth tiltes are diddy but its worrying for the future IMO

Totally agree pal.

Hibs won the league last season, we won it the two previous seasons.

I was the guy at the front with the Union flag. :uk:

Prick couldny see the game fur ye! haha kidden on mate :P

Can't even remember any of the game. Well done to the Union bears,I'll definatly be joining in the future

Was that the blue order across from us ?

We were sitting right next to that group. At least 80% of them were aged 10-14, and some looked younger than that. Great atmosphere!