Under 19's Old Firm Final

Gazzas_Flute

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just in from the game, was a sore one to take. the fans were amazain and the UB should take a bow. a shame about the few who got put out for the smoke but it was amazain, made the taigs look silly. Even when we were losing we never stopped singing and the march went well too. a great day in all and i just hope the young ones can rise above this.

Champions Again Ole Oleee

just in from the game, was a sore one to take. the fans were amazain and the UB should take a bow. a shame about the few who got put out for the smoke but it was amazain, made the taigs look silly. Even when we were losing we never stopped singing and the march went well too. a great day in all and i just hope the young ones can rise above this.

Champions Again Ole Oleee

The atmosphere was class. :D

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Stu, I say you I think.

Were you wearing a red and white adidas jumper, with a Rangers scarf?

The atmosphere was exceellent!

No mate, and i think you ment i seen you :craphead:

i was wearing a blue nike jumper and was with two people smaller than mee haha. had my union jack flag with me at the march.

Geee way to put me down Stuart

i was wearing a blue nike jumper and was with two people smaller than mee haha. had my union jack flag with me at the march.

Don't worry darling, I don't think you're small at all. :blush::h34rt: My arse is still recovering from THAT night!

Sorry thomas :(

I will probably get shot down for saying this but I think our reserve team/youth team are a disgrace. Think the mhanks have won the reserve league for about 3 or 4 seasons on the trot, we have this multi-million pound complex, thats state of the aret and they basically train on a glorified tattie field (pun intended :)) obviously in the grand scheme of things the reserve/youth tiltes are diddy but its worrying for the future IMO