Under 19's Old Firm Final

Gazzas_Flute

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics!

And as for the tims saying they outsung us :lol: I didn't hear them all night, we outdone them in every way, we were bonkers :drool: was better than I was expecting it was gawna be, everyone was up for it boucing away!

Great pics!

And as for the tims saying they outsung us :lol: I didn't hear them all night, we outdone them in every way, we were bonkers :drool: was better than I was expecting it was gawna be, everyone was up for it boucing away!

the tims had some amount with them to be fair

Big thanks to all the guys who turned up to the march and who helped us create an atmosphere in the stadium. Was very impressed by the amount of young lads interested in creating some noise and colour at the games. This is hopefully the base we can push on from.

The corteo, the smokes and the streamers were a success. I did almost die of smoke inhalation as we were setting them off but managed to get two of them lit no problem. Looked very, very good. Managed to go topless for the whole 90 minutes too. :D

Thanks again for the support lads, and well done to the UBs who organised this. Here's to the future. :cheers: