Gordon Ramsay: I won't invest in Rangers...

He tells it like it is:

Commentator: "So, Gordon, what did you think about the game today?"

Gordon R: "Too be honest, John, I hate the fucking F*nian bastards and I'm really glad we beat them."

Commentator: "Thanks for that beautiful insight, Gordon. Back to Gary in the Studio."

Classic viewing I think.

:lol:

Or him as the match commentator.

'GET INTAE THESE CUNTS RANGER!'

If there were no cameras he wouldn't get so wide with people.

Pussy

I saw an American one where some guy from Brooklyn lost it and squared-up to him giving it 'hey, i ain't no toikey' or something.

His arse was going that night, dude never hit him tho.

A whit???

Pussy

I saw an American one where some guy from Brooklyn lost it and squared-up to him giving it 'hey, i ain't no toikey' or something.

A whit???

A toikey! A freakin toikey!!

turkey.jpg

Pussy

I thought Ramsay handled it quite well, he didn't back down.

That yank was a fucking nutter aswell.

Pussy

I thought Ramsay handled it quite well, he didn't back down.

That yank was a fucking nutter aswell.

I think that's because there was about 6 crew members ready to huckle the dude tho.

I'm sure he'd have taken a punch for TV ratings.

Gordon-F**@@ng-Ramsay at Ibrox?

No thanks.......but if he did get the gig, the half-time interval would be interesting. :sherlock:

Telling the mate to get you a "Fillet steak with roast potatoes and steamed mixed veg."

Screw yer' pie & Bovril.

:beer1:

'lets be aaavin yerrr'

He is such a big Rangers fan despite living in west London he never went to the Fulham game, Rangers daft my arse.

So any Rangers fan who was in the West London area at the time of the Fulham game (a friendly) and didn't bother going to the game isn't a real fan?

doh

Cant stand him, especially the way he uses The Rangers name to get himself in the media and attention every now and again. And he can shout and swear all he wants on tv, it doesnt make up for the fact he does a burds job.

:craphead::craphead::craphead: Brilliant!

do deep fried mars bars actually exist?

Apparently,TW, Deep fried Mars bars (With Chips) are the food of the masses in Coatbrig'

or as it is known to the thousands of ra shellic fans that live close to The Jolly Fryer,

Geeza wee DFM&C.

To the more upper class fans of Ra Shellic from Coatbrig' who are well renowned wine connoisseurs, they of course wash down their wee DFM&C with a few bottles of Buckie before retiring of an evening to rattle the beads praying for the Patron Saint of their Town.

St Patrick.(tu)