Broadfoot is off

thebooler

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good.

Was never good enough to play for Rangers.

I was offended that a player of his calibre refused a contract offer from us, he should be thanking whatever god he prays to that he ended up at a club like Rangers.

Was never good enough?Aye ok if a know all like you says so,then it must be true. <cr>

Polar Bear in 'arguing like a stupid little boy' shocker :lol:

I always thought Broadfoot was the kind of player that would roll out of bed in the morning and thank God that he is at a club as big as Rangers with his very limited ability, but if he think's he can do better than us then I'm happy to see the back of him, we don't need player's at the club who think there bigger than it.

He's never let anyone down. Does what it says on the tin. doesn't deserve the boot being put in.

He let me down in that League Cup final when he was dominated by an average player in McGeady.

LOL - played McGreedy about 11 times, mainly had him in his back pocket and took the piss out of him in one very memorable OF game and yet all you remember is the negative - true to your form PG51 lets remember the negative and highlight it - you'll make a good journalist as negativity sells

Having a go at my profession again? My god man, do you not have any new material?

If you seriously think that Broadfoot had has McTaig in his pocket '11 times' then you're deluded. Everyone seemed to think he was fantastic after flicking the ball over McGeady's head in the 4-2 game, but with a level head on, that was the only time he had the T*rrier in his pocket.

A truly awful player who should be honoured to be at our great club.

A truly over the top criticisim you mean.

Had an excellent season they year of the european campiagn and was part of the iron curtain that was our defence that year. As said above the only time he really let us down was that league cup final but lets highlight that and forget all the good games against celtic, and others, he had.

If this is true (i have no idea if it is) he goes with my best wishes i am sure he will do well in the massively over hyped championship, if that's where he goes, barry robson looks like a player down there ffs...... :lol:

Should have offered an improved deal. This guy will be hard to replace.

This is getting better all the time first of all according to some fans Lafferty is the best thing since sliced bread and now captain Kirk is going to be hard to replace, neither of them are Rangers class. "No Surrender" :uk:

And replace him with who? We all know he isn't a very good player and shouldn't be no where near a club like Rangers.

Chris Clark (tu)

Just been relegated with Plymouth so will probably be available for a nominal fee as they look to cut costs

Verstile player who has the rapid pace needed to give us a plan b from either full back or from the wing. He can also play in the centre of the park too.

Not a big name player and wouldn't make waves among the support, but he'd be a useful addition to a small squad.

And replace him with who? We all know he isn't a very good player and shouldn't be no where near a club like Rangers.

Chris Clark (tu)

Just been relegated with Plymouth so will probably be available for a nominal fee as they look to cut costs

Verstile player who has the rapid pace needed to give us a plan b from either full back or from the wing. He can also play in the centre of the park too.

Not a big name player and wouldn't make waves among the support, but he'd be a useful addition to a small squad.

Ex Aberdeen?

Should have offered an improved deal. This guy will be hard to replace.

This is getting better all the time first of all according to some fans Lafferty is the best thing since sliced bread and now captain Kirk is going to be hard to replace, neither of them are Rangers class. "No Surrender" :uk:

define Rangers class please

Chris Clark (tu)

You think we could afford him?

Chris Clark (tu)

Thats fuckin ridiculous. If Broadfoot isn't good enough then some cunt who help take Plymouth down is not Rangers class either.

If Broadfoot spent as much time on the training field working on the basic skills of any footballer as he seem to do working in the gym lifting weights he would be a good squad player. The big man had his moments but they never lasted long. He's no big loss to the squad.