Barcelona vs Inter

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really looking forward to this, the first game was a cracker so hopefully we can have a repeat. I think Inter will make it through to the final, a high scoring draw would do nicely. I am a Barcelona fan and would love to see them make it to the final but I just think Inter will edge it.

You have to fancy Barcelona to score but I can see Inter nicking a goal as well.

Ideally I would like Barca to go through but Inter Milan have had a fantastic season in the CL.

I'll go for a 2-1 Barcelona win with Samuel Eto'o getting the goal that puts Barcelona out.

Inter will score and I can't see Barca putting enough goals past Lucio and co at the back.

Referee will need to be strong though, I'm sick of seeing Barca get every single decision at the Camp Nou.

Inter will score and I can't see Barca putting enough goals past Lucio and co at the back.

Referee will need to be strong though, I'm sick of seeing Barca get every single decision at the Camp Nou.

This is true.

Sometimes I think of the uproar there would be if Barca were Italian and getting these decisions.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Why wouldn't a top team be obsessed with the most prestigious club competition in the world?

Anyway, I will miss the game, going to the u19 game.

Inter have gotten there fair share of refereeing decisions this year.

Kalou should have had a penalty in Milan and IIRC Drogba was wrestled to the ground by Samuel at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea had a corner. (Chelsea do this to other teams all the time though so fuck them).

Also thought the referee in the game in Moscow was very Inter.

Inter have gotten there fair share of refereeing decisions this year.

Kalou should have had a penalty in Milan and IIRC Drogba was wrestled to the ground by Samuel at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea had a corner. (Chelsea do this to other teams all the time though so fuck them).

Also thought the referee in the game in Moscow was very Inter.

You are spot on with the Kalou decision, probably the worst refereeing call I've seen in football.

Barca at home are a different kettle of fish, Messi especially. He gets freekicks when the opposition look at him the wrong way :anguish: