Barcelona vs Inter

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows that a freekick to Messi!

Why does every set piece delivered into the Inter box result in a free kick to Inter?

Watch the replays and it's clear why (tu)

Yeah... it was clear that Ibra should've had a penalty but Lucio somehow got the decision. (tu)

Why does every set piece delivered into the Inter box result in a free kick to Inter?

Yeah... it was clear that Ibra should've had a penalty but Lucio somehow got the decision. (tu)

Both of them were at it, but i guess ur only seeing it one way :dry:

Yeah... I think you'll find that the number of decisions that go for Barca far surpass those which go against. (tu)

Everyone go rewind to Motta's sending off, then go to 27 minutes exactly and see Buquests peeking out his hands to see what's happening...

Now THERE is the difference between those who go down like fairys, and those who are out and out filthy cheats.

Everyone go rewind to Motta's sending off, then go to 27 minutes exactly and see Buquests peeking out his hands to see what's happening...

Now THERE is the difference between those who go down like fairys, and those who are out and out filthy cheats.

Spot on (tu)

Yeah... I think you'll find that the number of decisions that go for Barca far surpass those which go against. (tu)

Probably because they attract more fouls because they dominate possession and run at defenders.

I forgot to list Busquets earlier when I said Alves and occasionally Iniesta dive.

Busquets is by far the worst. The pelters the Stuttgart fans gave him was legendary.

Probably because they attract more fouls because they dominate possession and run at defenders.

May have something to do with Barca getting favoured and cheating with their dives and the likes constantly.

Our opinions though.