Barcelona vs Inter

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Mourinho outdoing Guardiola in the tactics department? <cr>

There's nothing outstanding tactically by saying "Don't leave our half".

messi is out the game, 2 of his quietest games this season and both have been against inter,

xavi isnt his usual effective self, pedro hasnt kicked a ball, as for Ibra???????

mourinho has shut out a free scoring team,

Pedro hasn't kicked a ball because he's been shite tonight, not because Inter have stopped him from getting involved. Straight from the off he just ran past Maicon then hit a shite shot miles wide.

I don't think he's outsmarted Pep, that's my point and I stand by it.

Outsmarting the opposition manager tactically, in my eyes, is springing a surprise on him which wins you the match.

Everybody and their dog knew what Mourinho AND Guardiola's tactics would be tonight. I don't think anybody has outsmarted anybody, Inter have just defended brilliantly on the pitch.

Funny how Guardiola can't find away round it, ain't it :sherlock:

This match is fucking terrible. Inter have done this sort of thing the whole way through the knock-out stages, it makes for terrible watching.

This match is fucking terrible. Inter have done this sort of thing the whole way through the knock-out stages, it makes for terrible watching.

How else are inter going to get a result with ten men in the nou camp????? Get a grip

what the fuck are people expecting Inter to do? this is how you get results in the Nou Camp

Morons

Perhaps if you read the bold part properly, you could've produced a reasonable argument. rolleyes.gif

Morons.

wasn't talking to you

the whole world doesn't revolve around you, you know