COME ON THE FUCKIN REDS

I don't give a fuck about English football. Can't see where you get your passion from. I only hope your not being spoon fed everything you know from Sky TV and that you actually get up off your arse to support the team you are only to willing to openly 'support' on a Rangers forum. I highly doubt it though.

You don't give a fuck about English football yet you want chelsea to win ?

might have them on his coupon :craphead:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a fuck about English football. Can't see where you get your passion from. I only hope your not being spoon fed everything you know from Sky TV and that you actually get up off your arse to support the team you are only to willing to openly 'support' on a Rangers forum. I highly doubt it though.

How many people on here do you think proclaim love for Linfield, when they don't know anything about the club, or even care about the Irish league in the slightest?

How many people on here do you think proclaim love for Linfield, when they don't know anything about the club, or even care about the Irish league in the slightest?

Good point :sherlock:

For gambling reasons.

Lets batter these Chelsea cunts and leave the title for Man Utds taking :clap:

This is a Rangers site, if you like Man U then fuck off to there site.

This is general sports, if you dont like it fuck off to the Bears Den